Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Harateth's Anger

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
"I, Arbiter Albareth, Second Arbiter of the Gods, hereby take over the Crown for the safety of Altera until we find a puppet another king or queen capable of the position.
This means that the Office of the Inquisition will be splitting into two. First section will continue to go on as normal, and will be deemed the professional side of the Office. The Second section will ensure safety of Altera and its citizens as the official Miltia. Any members of the "Silvercloaks" are more than invited to join our ranks and serve the most noble of all causes.

Second rule of thumb is that we are going to start an invasion against the Grief. We will pump in all of water of Altera into the Nether if that's what it takes.

Finally, everyone is forced to attend masses. Full stop."

EL PROBLEMO?

And on a more serious note... I think I'd have people after my head pretty soon if I was to do that xD
And... I'll attend with some popcorn :D

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
"I, Arbiter Albareth, Second Arbiter of the Gods, hereby take over the Crown for the safety of Altera until we find a puppet another king or queen capable of the position.
This means that the Office of the Inquisition will be splitting into two. First section will continue to go on as normal, and will be deemed the professional side of the Office. The Second section will ensure safety of Altera and its citizens as the official Miltia. Any members of the "Silvercloaks" are more than invited to join our ranks and serve the most noble of all causes.

Second rule of thumb is that we are going to start an invasion against the Grief. We will pump in all of water of Altera into the Nether if that's what it takes.

EL PROBLEMO?

And on a more serious note... I think I'd have people after my head pretty soon if I was to do that xD
Me no agrees polo... >:c

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
You guys are going to get a nasty surprise if anyone decides to try messing with Harateths plans, methinks.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Now that I think of it... do kingsguards follow their new king if their old one steps down? At least in game of thrones thats how it works :p It kind of means alot to my character ;_;

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
It theoretically would mean that.
Any self-respecting monarch would accept an oath from the guard and the army generals. Whoever doesn't give an oath can go dingling...

kaza125

Lord of Altera
The only thing I don't like about this is the 'anger' part... When is he ever angry?
Also I reckon he will either sit the throne himself, or choose someone... Why else would he invite the nobles espically?

Menel

Carpet Monkey

EL PROBLEMO?

Me no agrees polo... >:c
house Elumeril does not approve and stands together with house Arcturus on that. altera can rule itself for one day and if harateth makes no decision tomorrow, there already are all lords, we can just vote on a new king