Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Harlequin2010 Application [Approved - Sally]

Dylan Byrne

Villager
1. Minecraft Username: Harlequin2010
2. Age: 17
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Australia

5. Have you read the

Tome of Citizenship
or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the Tome of Citizenship and I abide to its terms.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I enjoy the role play aspect of servers over most other aspects. Although, I do have little experience role playing.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am still somewhat a child at heart and have been compared with Simon from the Yogscast for my looks and accent. I have a British, Texan and Irish bloodline. I'm way over the average height and I have shoulder length brown hair. My interests are the ocean and space. My hobbies outside of my gaming world include camping, fishing, hiking, photography and playing my Keyboard. My favourite game franchises are Mass Effect and Assassins Creed. I am here for something to do in my spare time. I am available on most weekends and some nights in the week. I work both night and day, so these times may vary.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video
I have made a rather long Adventure Map, but it is still in it's final stages of decoration and tidying.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I don't have anything else to share.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I understand that X-Ray mods, texture packs and mining assistances are illegal and may result in a ban.

11. How did you find out about this server?
I found out about this server whilst rummaging through the Yogscast forums.

12. Have you voted for us?
I have voted for the server.

Dylan Byrne

Villager
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm way over the average height and I have shoulder length brown hair. My interests are the ocean and space. My hobbies outside of my gaming world include camping, fishing, hiking, photography and playing my Keyboard. My favourite game franchises are Mass Effect and Assassins Creed. I am here for something to do in my spare time. I am available on most weekends and some nights in the week. I work at a deli in Adelaide, South Australia My shifts at work may both night and day, so these times may vary.

Dylan Byrne

Villager
I'm way over the average height and I have shoulder length brown hair. My interests are the ocean and space. My hobbies outside of my gaming world include camping, fishing, hiking, photography and playing my Keyboard. My favourite game franchises are Mass Effect and Assassins Creed. I am here for something to do in my spare time. I am available on most weekends and some nights in the week. I work at a deli in Adelaide, South Australia. My shifts at work may both night and day, so these times may vary.

Sorry, forgot to sperarate the sentences

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
sorry, could you add about 1 more sentence, mostly because all your sentences are really short. Sorry for the trouble and you can use the edit button on the bottom of your post to change the content.