Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hear me out and don't be rude. (case closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
fair enough, though if we are to reset him im of the mind that he should remain villager permanently.

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Tbh you are all wrong - I was more than a radiant. I donated radiant rank Twice. - I am actually not that bothered tbh - these days away from the server have been a lot more productive. Gameplay is getting a bit samey and I feel like I'm wasting my time. I don't agree with reseting me again - thats not fair and you can surely just take away the 'diamonds you think i aquired through xray' - I built up the items i had over time.

PS: Roopot, you have always had something against me. Maybe coz I said you were grumpy, or that time I placed a sign saying no gingers... :p Good times. Also - I have not been reset before for your information so... yeh.

Read bodejodel's post. It was a simple mistake guys... we don't need a Mojang style court-case over it. Chunks didn't load, I saw some ores got tempted a couple of times - mined em. Doesn't happen anymore with my new computer.
If you are all not mature enough to see that and understand me, then if I ever began to casually play minecraft again, I'm afraid I'd rather go to another supposedly 'mature server'. - Sorry, but it's true. It's simple and being taken too far.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Kitzbuhel, the moderators are now choosing between two things: Completely ban you or resetting you. Just taking away the diamonds is not with those two choices.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Tbh you are all wrong - I was more than a radiant. I donated radiant rank Twice. - I am actually not that bothered tbh - these days away from the server have been a lot more productive. Gameplay is getting a bit samey and I feel like I'm wasting my time. I don't agree with reseting me again - thats not fair and you can surely just take away the 'diamonds you think i aquired through xray' - I built up the items i had over time.

PS: Roopot, you have always had something against me. Maybe coz I said you were grumpy, or that time I placed a sign saying no gingers... :p Good times. Also - I have not been reset before for your information so... yeh.

Read bodejodel's post. It was a simple mistake guys... we don't need a Mojang style court-case over it. Chunks didn't load, I saw some ores got tempted a couple of times - mined em. Doesn't happen anymore with my new computer.
If you are all not mature enough to see that and understand me, then if I ever began to casually play minecraft again, I'm afraid I'd rather go to another supposedly 'mature server'. - Sorry, but it's true. It's simple and being taken too far.
ffs Kitz, why did you have to do that? We were thinking of an alternative for you getting unbanned for xray, and you go and say something like that? Why the hell would anyone want to unban you know if you just called the server immature and mock the effort we take into making sure the players get a fair chance during an unbanning appeal?

I revoke what I said earlier, if you honestly aren't that bothered about coming back and would prefer to find another "supposedly" mature server, then go ahead. I tried to disregard the things you did in the past and focus on the positives of having you around, but it just wasnt enough.

I vote ban stands.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff

Resetting not fair? Is cheating fair? I don't give a damn if it was a chunk error - you seem to think that is somekind of justification for stealing the diamond. You disappoint me and your attitude stinks. I took the time out to defend you outside of this thread in private with my fellow admins only for you to shit on my good nature. Don't ever come back here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.