Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Heart Prophecy

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*Words hurriedly scribble across the parchment, stuck on the
Message Board of the Naught for all to see*

A riddle of some sorts has been passed down. A figure in red had handed it to an older Caparii during a festival of Vermella, the goddess of Red just a moment ago.
I have quickly written a copy.
I have suspicions it is more important than being just a mere poem. Or riddle.

A Prophecy, perhaps?....

Between two pillars stand
A fertile ground and breathing land
Passion red
Love unsaid

Each will destroy the
Other, if they can.

She is of the Moon
Of the seeping Red
Known for Passion,
And not yet dead...

She is the Mother
Fruit to be borne
A master of charm.
Of wit, of scorn

On this Fated Day
Sown was the seed
For when They clash
Only One will leave.

- Author of Copied Parchment Unsigned
[All discussions of the poem should be In Character. Ooc thoughts always welcome]

ACU20

Legend of Altera
"Not much for riddles, but maybe Sallana and Shalherana?- Not entirely sure, i'll have to think a bit more. . "

-Rob

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
*Words hurriedly scribble across the parchment, stuck on the
Message Board of the Naught for all to see*

A riddle of some sorts has been passed down. A figure in red had handed it to an older Caparii during a festival of Vermella, the goddess of Red just a moment ago.
I have quickly written a copy.
I have suspicions it is more important than being just a mere poem. Or riddle.

A Prophecy, perhaps?....

Between two pillars stand
A fertile ground and breathing land
Passion red
Love unsaid

Each will destroy the
Other, if they can.

She is of the Moon
Of the seeping Red
Known for Passion,
And not yet dead...

She is the Mother
Fruit to be borne
A master of charm.
Of wit, of scorn

On this Fated Day
Sown was the seed
For when They clash
Only One will leave.

- Author of Copied Parchment Unsigned
[All discussions of the poem should be In Character. Ooc thoughts always welcome]
((
I knew Legion's char bluntly denying to -She who is beyond names - has anything to do with this, during the meeting in thiil, sounded suspicious...))

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
((I think I got parts of it... I even thought I ooc understood the pillars but that was just WE dynmap didn't refresh ><))

*Makes a copy this time so he doesn't have to go to Port silver every time*

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[Blair]:

*An old man stoops low to squint at the words on the board. He grumbles through each word and uses his finger to precisely word out each letter on the crispy parchment. He then stands up slightly straight and chuckles to the passerbys.*

A prophesy? Ha! Which blasted god went about sending this one? Ya can't trust any old words these days. 'Course ya can't. I haven't a clue about this here Vermella. But ain't the color Red part of Crusade's order? Or somethin', or what not. I remember I whas there when Crusade first sprung right in front 'o my eyes! Grand being, that one. 'Twas magic! ....

*He glances at those who ignore him. Then laughs.*

Oi! Magic! Ain't that part of The One Who is Beyond Name's ordeal? Sounds pretty smiliar' to that there Vermella... .../Barely/ though...

Or perhaps it's Sallana? "Fruit to be borne?" She /is/ one of love and such. Passion and what not? Not so sure 'bout that one.

But seems there's a fight to be had! I can be sure of that! Not that there ain't no fight now. A fight betwixt two gods seems more like it! Now who's it talkin' about...
This here is a riddle I ain't got the mind for...

*He grumbles more nonsense to himself and shuffles off, looking for Ale.*

(Blair, you're such a nonsense blabber mouth.)

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
[Blair]:

*An old man stoops low to squint at the words on the board. He grumbles through each word and uses his finger to precisely word out each letter on the crispy parchment. He then stands up slightly straight and chuckles to the passerbys.*

A prophesy? Ha! Which blasted god went about sending this one? Ya can't trust any old words these days. 'Course ya can't. I haven't a clue about this here Vermella. But ain't the color Red part of Crusade's order? Or somethin', or what not. I remember I whas there when Crusade first sprung right in front 'o my eyes! Grand being, that one. 'Twas magic! ....

*He glances at those who ignore him. Then laughs.*

Oi! Magic! Ain't that part of The One Who is Beyond Name's ordeal? Sounds pretty smiliar' to that there Vermella... .../Barely/ though...

Or perhaps it's Sallana? "Fruit to be borne?" She /is/ one of love and such. Passion and what not? Not so sure 'bout that one.

But seems there's a fight to be had! I can be sure of that! Not that there ain't no fight now. A fight betwixt two gods seems more like it! Now who's it talkin' about...
This here is a riddle I ain't got the mind for...

*He grumbles more nonsense to himself and shuffles off, looking for Ale.*

(Blair, you're such a nonsense blabber mouth.)
*Cloud stands behind Blair as he says this, mouth ajar and watching him shuffle away*

"... Is it me or did what that man just ramble about make more sense than anyone who's looked at this piece of parchment.
.. Nether, he had an argument and everything."

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Eldacyrn closely examined it, then copied it into his book, then went elsewhere. Then went back, after some time.

"I thoroughly tried to understand what it means. Two pillars stand? And between them is a land, which I presume is Altera, there is love unsaid, showing turbulent times. Each will destroy the other, if they can."

He ponders a little.

"It's the aggression, the inevitable argument, in which inevitably is drawn blood. She is of the moon, of the seeping red, known for passion, and not yet dead? The moon, it is a little grey, grey lady? Red, I do not know, but Passion, it is clearly Sallana. Mother, fruit to be borne, is Shalherana, she is of nature, and fruit? It's of nature. And she is the mother. A master of charm, Jax? Of wit? Silas? Of Scorn? Jishrim?..."

He stops, then looks around.

"The fated day, this prophecy says on /this/ fated day, is it implying of something to happen today? But it says, sown was the deed. It is a prophecy, I think. That the gods, all mentioned, shall battle."

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
*Looking quietly over the parchment, tilting her head as she reads, and upon finishing she frowns softly*

"Shalheranna could be the pillar of this love that's written, and Sallana of the passion? .. Ah, well.. I'll talk to Cloud over it."

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[Blair]

*The old man abruptly turns around and squints at the ones gathered.*

Shalheranna? I fear not, missy! Nor the Grey Lady, laddy! *He overheard them and scrambles back over.* None of these words seem to speak of /them/ at all! *Points to the parchment.* Could be wrong o'course... Never mind that!

Tis a war! Between two gods! My Rad's on The One Beyond Names and Sallana! See! *Points to each paragraph as he says each name.* Each verse for each of the missus! But what would I know? Ha!

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[Blair]

*Mumbles to self.*

Has she really come back? Thought she was gone for good... Did they not have a summoning for her before? Right in this here town? ... And she was not one to show up... twas someone else...

Is she really back? *Doubting his previous words, he rubs his beard in thought.*

Perhaps because it was not a proper summons...? What would I know? Rumor has it it failed anyways..

*mumble mumble*

Last edited: