Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Heart Prophecy

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[Blair]

*Grumbles as he thinks and his eyes grow wide.*

The Moon! Yes, yes! I am certain it is her. She who is beyond names! The One Without Names! It /is/ her! She's back! She's back! *Grins a wide toothy grin.* She's come back for a fight, that one. Heh.

...That is.. if you believe in prophesies and that this is one o'course.

*Having his self-discussions to himself, he feels satisfied and now decides to finally go find some Ale.*

(Darnit blair, you talk too much)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[Blair]

*Pauses, his back to the crowd. And mumbles a final thought before heading off.*
...the fated day has passed...And the day may come to clash?..

Who will be the victor? ...

*Shuffles off.*

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
[Luna]
*Would stand, reading it, grinning upon their conversation* "Well I'm pretty sure it's me and my daughter. It sounds about right, eh?" *She can't help but just grin micheviously due to the meaning of her own name..*

Gaby

Lord of Altera
[Gabriela]

*nervously passing through the square, hood pulled over her head, she scans the words... and pauses. confused*

"... er..."
*she looks round the square, searching for anyone who could be nearby. she calls out:*
"anyone? can anyone read?"

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[Blair]

*Perhaps a few days later? He shuffles about, miserable as always. But perks up as he sees the Caparrii asking for help. Struts over to her.*

Ya can't read, Lass? Oho! Dontcha worry one bit. Lemme help ya here.

*Turns to the parchment, using his finger to follow along the words as he steps close it, eyes squinting. He proceeds to say the words of the Porphesy word for word. He then turns back.*

Hehe, how about that, hm?
You're a Caparii, Lass! What do ya make of that?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*looks to the... rowdy man with surprise*

"ah... thank. not quite sure what means..."

"can read. not speak common."

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[Blair]

.. *Squints at the Caparii.* That's quite alright, young'un. The parchment could just be a bunch of nonesense.

Hrm. *Curious* It says the message came from a "Red Caparii" during a "Festival for Vermella." *Emphasizes each word in case she did not understand *

Curious, ain't it?

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*glances at the paper, reading more closely...*

"... Vermella?" *she says this absentmindedly, as she pulls on the hood of her cloak*

*she reads aloud the prophecy, scanning over the words in an attempt to see something that made sense*
"not written in, ah, ordinary common speak... odd."

*she begins to recite the verse aloud, noticing the rhythm in the words now*
"she is of the moon, of..."
*she shivers in the cold*
"... of the seeping red... known for passion, and..."
*her eyes widen. in a flurry, she continues to read the prophecy, wondering if what she suspects is true*

"Vermella... lives?"

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[Blair]

*He squints in her direction and scratches his chin for a moment in thought.*

Hrm. Not so sure 'bout that. But.. I am /posititutly/ sure She Who Goes By No Name and what-not is back. /Positutitdly/!
That there word "Moon" over there- *Points towards the word on the parchment, briefly.* -refers to her sign! Her signature! Her... mascot!
...Not sure about the Red... nor 'bout the passion part.. Though, I think it's talking about Sallana there.

Who is this Vermella?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*it's hard for her to pick out meaning from the slur in the man's voice, and she is distracted enough as it is*

"but Vermella... is of red. and passion."

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
[Blair]

... Alrighty then... *Feels more miserable than usual and shuffles off, heading for the Crossroads Inn*