Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hello there. Its Royo_Royal that was to get Unbanning

Pie?

• Yes please!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No thanks, I'm on a diet.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Edited by Steel: Please do not pass off FALSE information for why you were banned on your ban appeal. Also don't make frankly insulting posts in unban appeals just to try and get a sneaky dig at the admin team.

We know why you were banned, there was a whole thread about you in the admin section. All the admins know why you got banned so I'm going to leave this post as just a warning whilst we decide what to do.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I know I shouldn't post this but
it's spelled 'banned'
And the titles should not be in a ban appeal, they should go on the title suggestion thread. :/

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Bewpy i like you . only thing is that you nag on ppl how they spell .. try to think for an person that is not born in an english talking country . ( and i got Fail'd so hard in school for my typeing in english.)

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I really think we all need to calm down and settle this pvp thing like adults... no more wining or crying to the admins
I bet their sick of it all .... Royo can have a temper sometimes but he is still fun to hang around with..

Martinko

Lord of Altera
If I may have a point here,
Do you really think complaining on the Titles make your chance on getting unbanned higher?
That would be all, Thank you for Your Time.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
If I may have a point here,
Do you really think complaining on the Titles make your chance on getting unbanned higher?
That would be all, Thank you for Your Time.

no martinko i just wanted to say that these Titles more or less useless about now

Backstay

Lord of Altera
To be honest i feel with Royo.. "try to think for an person that is not born in an english talking country" I know how that is. And tbh i dont think he deserve a perm ban. Dont blame me, ban me or anything, i pick a side, thats how it is.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Poll edited, the decision whether or not he's unbanned lies with the admin team. That is after all the entire point of having them in post.

JHollid

Lord of Altera
Honestly, You can say that royo is annoying or agrovating, but he does all this within the rules. In the sorrows people know that its kill or be killed and its highly unfair and well 'descriminating' the fact that they werent even allowed into the sorrows, and for the time that i've spent with royo although it may have been small, hes been polite and although at times maybe abit feisty, so is everybody, i mean just look at some of the comments on this thread

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
This isn't a ban appeal, its a complaint. A ban appeal entails an apology for what you have been banned for and saying you wont do it again.

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
While i do not know the circumstance of this ban and have no comment to make on it either way. I do feel that Royo and others have been a little persecuted for wanting to take part in PvP and afaik went about it in the right way at all times within server rules.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Before this thread goes off topic i'm going to post this here for the benefit of everyone involved

royo_royal Profanity, language, attituede. Goodbye sir. Auxilium 2012-02-13 10:10:43 Permanent

So you weren't actually banned for anything involving pvp. You were banned for Profanities, language and a bad attitude. Shall we move on to explaining this as i'm sure you don't want to drag this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.