Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hello there. Its Royo_Royal that was to get Unbanning

Pie?

• Yes please!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No thanks, I'm on a diet.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
This isn't a ban appeal, its a complaint. A ban appeal entails an apology for what you have been banned for and saying you wont do it again.

so what you want me to say ?

that im sorry for asking an person an question that was seen as Profanity

then im sorry for beening myself ? language, attituede.

i can understand that my language is bad , really really bad. yeah i can understand that .

but as i have heard that i will never get unbanned for this ( more or less being myself.)

so tell me itzzaboy have you ever done something wrong and you always said that your sorry ?
(sorry if im beening rude or what you wanna call it)

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
What You need/Notes:
The program is currently not working with Windows XP atm!
If using Vista/Windows 7 you must run it as administrator
.NET Framework 3.5+
Windows Operating System
If you already have other minecraft mods installed, this mod may conflict with the other mods and cause a black screen or other problems, to fix this just simply click force update in the "options" on the programs launch screen, then login..then try re-installing the mod.

Here's something I have been working on, it currently only supports the fly mod in Zombe since that is mostly what users are using this mod for to fly in multiplayer/single player.

http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/100-min...ecraft-flying-mod-installer-update-1-1-a.html

there is why i never had zombe instald

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
well im sorry if this post looks like im more or less talking bad about the server or what you wanna say . its just me talking from my mind . that's what started this all ( started with an Rp war)

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
Royo... They dont want your testimony xD just an apology for excessive language and bad attitude..

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
so what you want me to say ?

that im sorry for asking an person an question that was seen as Profanity

then im sorry for beening myself ? language, attituede.

i can understand that my language is bad , really really bad. yeah i can understand that .

but as i have heard that i will never get unbanned for this ( more or less being myself.)

so tell me itzzaboy have you ever done something wrong and you always said that your sorry ?
(sorry if im beening rude or what you wanna call it)
A question that was a profanity? I'm not sure I get this...

If that's being yourself then I beg you do something to restrain yourself. Swearing at people and having a bad attitude to things in life wont get you anywhere

Its good that you understand that you did wrong, the next step is combating it and making it right.

Who's to say you won't get unbanned if you put in a good, well structured and apologetic appeal.

As to your last question. I pride myself upon saying sorry when I have done something wrong, especially if it involves making someone elses life or gaming experience worse in whatever way. Please see that why we have not always seen eye to eye im trying to be respectful and help you with your appeal. I'd rather see you back on the server having a good time instead of being banned, since having you back would mean you would be making some attempt at fixing certain flaws in your personality (we all have them).

We as in the admin team may have handled some situations wrongly in the past involving you and other players, but at the end of the day no-one is out to get you. We are all here to have a good time in what I see is one of the best if not THE best minecraft community out there. I'd love to see you back but for that you need to sort out the attitude and swearing. I understand your frustrations at recent events but everything we have done is to try and help you, and if you have a problem with something send a message to someone on the forums.

I believe that's all I need to say, except I recommend you try remaking your ban appeal, as it comes across as a little rude (whether this was intended or not I don't know, i'm just pointing it out for your benefit).

Steelcryo

King of the north!
This threads going nowhere. All that's going to happen is arguements/debates are going to break out. I'm going to lock it until we decide what to do.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
I'm sorry royo i think you've burnt all your bridges. I will stand behind my team 100% however i do question if a ban was needed. However i'v spoken to everybody involved and you seem to be in the wrong. You do too many things that are against the rules. We as admins let alot slide and it gets to a point where it has to stop.

Goodbye royo. It has been a pleasure having you.

Status
Not open for further replies.