Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HIGHLORD_SQUISHY's application for Hollow World [Approved - Alaila]

1. Your Minecraft username: HIGHLORD_SQUISHY (But my RP name is Ubras)
2. Your real name: Ben Brokis
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Last time I checked, male... *checks again* yep definitely male!
5. Country: UK

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I heave read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role-playing? I have recently played on the Lord of the craft server and enjoy the role-play feel of it, but I would like to try something more realistic.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Ben Brokis, I am currently in my last year at high school, the subjects I take are: Drama, Media studies, Resistant materials and French. I have already taken my final exams for: Resistant materials, Science, Maths, I.C.T and English, I enjoy survival, role-play servers more then creative servers or single player because it gives me a chance to create a character and fit into a new role (something I am told I am rather good at) I enjoy talking to new people and becoming friends with them, I feel that I would be a positive addition to the server... I also like emotions :)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Unfortunately I either have no images / videos or I am too lazy to find them at the present time :p

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Only that I would REALLY enjoy this server and implore you to accept me.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I have read the rules thoroughly.

12. How did you find out about our server?
My friend used to play this server until he quit minecraft to spend more time with his family and friends, he was Reece Jones (his user name was VERPA217) he says that he often checks the forums page to see what's new on the server since he left and wants to come back on sooner or later, he encouraged me to look into this server after he found out that I liked RP.

13. Have you voted for us?
No, but I plan to in the near future :)

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Good application, I suggest you add a little more to Question 8 and I'm sure you'll get in :)

8 sentences
So, if I made an application with this for Question 8:
My name is Tang.
I am male.
I live in the UK.
I like dogs.
I have a dog.
I like trains.
I don't have a train.
I like Minecrafting.

Would I get in? No. Although there isn't 8 sentences on this application, Highlord has made an attempt to write a little more, extensive long sentences are better than 3-4 word sentences.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!