Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holi's Application [Denied - Cukie1]

Flick

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Holi, though it may sound like a female name, I am a guy.
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
U.S

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes, I have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - Using facts a person out of roleplay would know to benefit him/her.
Powergaming - Giving yourself too much power to push actions on other people.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus

8. Tell us about yourself!
Currently in the dreadful school, my life is mostly made up of doing schoolwork and talking with friends and I thought joining a roleplay server would be a change of pace. I was particularly interested in this server because of its maturity level. My friends say I am very mature for my age, though my friends might be bias, I think so too. I have no hobbies, I'm very normal, and I type a little slow.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Just a normal human being, decent at building, I can write, not very well that is, but I can.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? I found the server through a Planetminecraft thread.

Character Name:
Fin (Flick)

Character Age:
The average, 19

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Very small for a silver elf, 5'9, long wavy hair with white coloring, green eyes, very pale for a silver elf, pointed elf ears, wears an old red coat over a black and white top, tries to cover up the fact that he's an elf (read the witten test). I can show you the link to the skin if you ask.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/9832085/a/

Written Test!
Fin, (Flick) was born an elf, with brown hair and emerald eyes. His father was secretly an elf and his mother despised elves for their beauty, and when realizing that her newborn was an elf, decided to beat him. The father did not know what to do, so he went along with the mother. When Fin turned 18, Fin got sick of this and had tried to kill both his parents, but only killing his father. He ran away, but feeling the guilt of his fathers death he developed Marie Antoinette syndrome, which turned his hair white. He felt as if him being an elf killed his father, he had tried to cut off his ears but realized it was no use, so he grew his hair around the ears. He also took on his fathers name, Flick, and had found this land to call his home. He is very sensitive to the mention of his parents and is very straightforward and takes a practical approach to problems.

Thank you for reading this, on second thought, this probably sounds extremely edgy.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.

-Your test is short, approx 168/400 words.
-No violence in the test.
-Self mutilation from Domestic Abuse
-Killing of his father​
-I will deny the Marie Antoinette syndrome. If you want Silver hair, Silver elves can have it naturally.
-Try to keep away from obvious cliches and tropes
-Congruence issues in the story
-I don't quite think it makes sense that a woman would marry a man without knowing he's an Elf, given Elves have rather clear pointed ears.​
-5'9" is a perfectly reasonable height for a Silver Elf (Not a reason for denial, just a little tid bit)