Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews-Issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Advertising; The Shadowed Veil, making contracts since 100 B.C (Before Cherbert)! Assassinations, Thievery, fishing, heist, provided you have the coin.

Advertising; Thea's Working Cooperation, paying greatly, supplying tools and foods, Speak to Thea.
(Will pay for these advertisements, 1500 each?)

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Am doing Mario! And also, there are slots, advertisements (Which can be anything excluding towns) can be purchased for 250 Radiants.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
You can MK! If you just Pm me asking to be on the team then when I have an article that needs writing I'll message you. Also, I need a photographer due to several lighting bugs on my PC. Also, everyone who contributes to the HollowNews receives a share of the profits.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Its good, but there are some grammatical and structural issues in the writing. Is there someone who looks over that for you? Because I would be glad to.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Its good, but there are some grammatical and structural issues in the writing. Is there someone who looks over that for you? Because I would be glad to.
There're proof readers and my loyal spellcheckers, it's just this first issue was a little late as some of the artricles meant to be written didn't turn up, so Microsoft Spellcheck had to make do for the meanwhile, the next issue shall be sent to my spell checkers however :p

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Ah ok. . . Still, I'd love to help somehow. The wording in some of the articles was a bit redundant or awkward. I could help with that.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
what is the server ip????
This server's a high strict whitelisted one. You can appeal to be on the whitelist by posting an application (Please use the template) here.

Also, in order to join the server and play, you must read our Tome of Citizenship, you can find this here.

Issue 2's all set up, all we need now is the articles!

NiNja_T3DD9

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey I have an idea. A column done by one or two people that is about a certain character and their life.
Not saying that I want to do it or anything..

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
About a certain character, specifics please, and we are also introducing a new article this week 'A Day in the life of a Moderator' :p

Martinko

Lord of Altera
I think we should have one of those things, like eDarling, where players can say how they are and where they can be contacted.
I would like that implented in the paper :) I may send you a test story about it if you would like.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
:O
Alteran, not Alterian.
Gosh whoever did that just mutilated my childhood stargate experience..

NiNja_T3DD9

Loyal Servant of Altera
About a certain character, specifics please, and we are also introducing a new article this week 'A Day in the life of a Moderator' :p
A certain character meaning someone talking about their own life and their 'adventures'.
It wouldn't really work if it was just a normal player that doesn't do much. It should be someone that is really involved and has an interesting life, such as a pirate. Being a pirate is a great job with lots to do! (I am a new recruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.