Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Hail!

I write to infrom ye that very soon Hollowworld shall have it's very own online newspaper! It shall be posted in the Forums every Sunday, including all the news and gossip of the happenings of the week in Altera. Also, it shall include announcements, a weekly continuous story and more!

How it shall work is that I hope that people can submit their stories/ reports by personally Messaging me, and I shall set reporters and writers to type it up and research on the event. Some parts shall be written by me, but i want most of it to be stories and reports of the people!

I shall form it so it's only viewable in Adobe Reader, and will keep an archive of every newspaper in case of anything.

At the moment, to get started I need people to apply if they would like a job working on the HollowNews, this will include:

-Writing stories for the Newspaper
-Researching In-Game events.
-Questioning people for information
-Attending Occasional meetings about the HollowNews Newspaper.

I intend that the HollowNews will also include RP event highlights, in case anyone wants to find out about the RP they couldn't attend, and such things, overall helping the Hollowworld community.

Of course, it shall be written in a medieval format, and if anyone, when it's functioning, would like to post a story and/or screenshots to go in the Newspaper, feel free to PM me or any of the future leaders (Still recruiting).

So, if you are interested in applying for a job in HollowNews post below, or, post your thoughts and comments!

Regards,

NinjaTangerine, Editor.

PS: I have confirmed with Lars and he's 'given me his blessing' :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Whatever you want me doing tang, I need to just do something that doesn't involve chasing my tail.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Frankie, you can be a reporter. Basically you research and write up articles that I give you :p Jakp, what an earth are you on about?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I may try to write a few things up.. ill be a come and go type person.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Ah, Michael, how would you like to have a seperate page including all the current prices/price changes in the week, and what's on/not on demand?

Arkkaine, choose a subject, and the job's yours :D

Martinko, you can be another reporter alongside Frankie :D

Itzza, Great Idea ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.