Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matyio

The original mute
... i wasn't saying it was bad... why does everybody misinterpret what i'm saying? *goes and cries in a corner of a cricle*

matyio

The original mute
*wipes tears away* ok, so guess we'll need stories i'll go and get my touch type tutor out and have a practice. :D

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I am saying it's bad. I'm going to delete every one of them if you continue doing it. It's basically spam, and i'm fed-up seeing it to be honest Frankie.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
We shall start (If everyone's available on the first week back after New Year i. Sunday 1st, and the first edition will be published on Sunday 8th.
Ill start my Towny Town (need to come up with a more catchy name..hmmmm) when I get back on Hollowworld otherwise I will forget or something like that :D

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Guys, keep on topic please. 13thSun, feel free to PM a interesting story when we start, and I'll hand it over to the reporters :D

Status
Not open for further replies.