Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HOLLOWTOBER

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
Effigy
So uh... You ever just get a stupid idea and then draw a meme....
I present:
Hellman Vs Raelur in Effigy Wars
10_Effigy.png

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
9. Ornament Astalgon

10. Effigy

11. Occult

Don't you hate it when your wife dresses your imp up as a maid? Catalyst Adam/Byrne

(Storm's Knack is random latin tattoos, so I have written 'Latin nonsense,' 'get a life,' 'honey I'm home' and 'no way' in Latin on Storm)

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
Occcult
Drew a quick imp.
Sorry these drawings don't have too much effort put into them, been real busy these past couple weeks and this is all the energy I can muster.
11_Occult.png

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Effigy of Sallana
Hollowtober 10.png

Occult, kinda blanket on this one too
Hollowtober 11.png

Suhkoiza

Soup
Retired Staff
Day 5
Treat

1665536224763.png

A perfectly normal dumpling. This is not poisoned, trust me. It's whispering to you? Ha ha very funny- eat it.

Passencore

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAUGHT UP
----------

7. Spell
“Sometimes the most gratifying dreams are those which take the form of wish-fulfillment. This one was of this sortL simple and powerful and evocative, the kind one wishes were prophetic.

I dreamt of myself, first and foremost. My body hummed, the universe drawing breath through me. My words dripped fire and light, and my hand-signs shaped life and matter indiscriminately. The object of my ire, I made him into a pillar of salt. Those close to the heart, I spoke spells into being that girded them from harm evermore. Everything in perfection, through magic, and my own raw power.

Like all fantasies of those laid low, it left a bitter taste in the mouth upon waking. A longing unable to be sated.”

8. Alchemy
“I made peace with the fact that some dreams are both composed of the mundane, and can be nightmares. Imagined horrors are not the only cause for worry. Sometimes the nocturnal mind shows us dangers entirely possible, and even likely with too much incaution. I comment on the following dream:

I was in the basement of my sister’s home, mixing various powders and liquids. One of the vials must have been improperly labeled, for when I mixed it with a certain clear liquid, instead of making a disinfectant salve, the entire room burst into flames. Scrambling at the door to get out as I was licked by flames, lung-burned screaming amidst acrid smoke, all to no avail. I was to die first, and my family to follow.

I woke in a cold sweat and re-organized our entire stock from top to bottom. Twice. “

9.Ornament
“A certain dim scrap of beauty can be witnessed piecemeal while asleep. A dim sweetness, ethereal and strange, almost immediately and entirely gone upon waking up. Useless to study, but the recipient of ‘oohs’ and ‘ahs’ by a dreamer’s eye. This is one such scrap, witnessed during the course of a nocturnal wandering:

I was by the quay in Storm’s Landing. It was a market day, and everything was… intensely beautiful, intensely bright. Gold adorned every beggar’s fingers, diamonds and gems affixed to ears and the corner of nostrils everywhere you looked! Everything was of intricate craftsmanship, delicate and detailed.

I passed by a Jeweler’s stall, then. Before I could even draw breath to wonder aloud what a jeweler would sell to people already so wealthy, a voice rang out from a mass of precious gems and metal behind it: “STARS! SOLID LIGHT! FROST FROM THE BACK OF NOBLE GLACIERS! ORNAMENTS TO FIX INTO YOUR LOVER’S BROW…”

And where I turned my hand to gaze upon the shopkeeper's wares is where the memory of this dream ends. Maddening.”

10. Effigy
“An effigy is much like the images one is served up during a dream: Symbolic stand-ins and pastiches for things that exist, that we treat as real for the purposes of effects that we visit upon them. That is to say: we act on dream-images and effigies, and treat them both as the thing they represent for the purposes of fantasy. This thought occurred to me after this dream, and this dream occurred after reading several bits of folklore dealing with sympathetic ailments…

I dreamt I was looking at a doll. Not just any doll, but one that was meant to be myself. A light chip in the porcelain in the back of its head, a nose fashioned improperly. I frowned. ‘Is that right?’ I wondered aloud to myself, and tried to fix things. As soon as I set about fixing the later, a twist and pull to put things in place, I felt an intense pain in my nose. I let out a scream, and this is when I awoke.

Perhaps my sister is right. I should… get this nose of mine fixed.”

11. Occult

“Occult in the literal sense derives from a word meaning ‘hidden’. In common parlance, it can be spun to mean things that are normally hidden from mortal eyes. I dreamt of this latter ‘occult’ fairly recently, and it went like so:

I dreamt I woke up one morning with an extra eye. Stumbling here and there, about the place, it occurred to me that I wasn’t… seeing anything. There was no new visual quality in the stars above, but something was different. I could smell their movements, or taste their sorrow. I could hear their intentions, and feel in my chest their plans as they wove destinies. All of this or none of this, ineffable intuition. I screeched and i saw it, brushed up against the green confusion, and other equally unnamable sensations. Collapsing to the ground, I woke up shaking."

Suhkoiza

Soup
Retired Staff
Day 6
Elemental

1665552030910.png

Angry Ice (Cube) Elemental
I saw an ice cube in my glass, and decided I'd make it spooky month style. No you cannot own it as a pet.​

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Day 6, Elemental

I was going to do a rock and water elemental, too, but those might get done LATER.

1665601840760.png

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
Scar
...Yes I know these are cookies but:
1 - My baking experiences leave me scarred for life
2 - Some of the biscuits look like they have been on a battlefield, and the kitchen looks like it's been bombed.
3 - ...I do actually have a scar from baking
1665607234908.png

Last edited:

Cho

Legend of Altera
Mystic
ChosenOne101
ChosenOne101
Mystic
Day 12: Scar
Day12.png
Not at all a shameless AoT semi-fanart. I've got no clue what you're talking about.