Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowTubeGaming - HW Themed YouTube Channel - Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
What are you guys playing at, both abbey and matt when he makes one have to be evaluated so you can decide whether or not to let them in when an absence is created.
Abbey is being discussed currently.

Hoodedstranger

Lord of Altera
I wouldn't mind applying to the team. But there's only one problem. I do have a recording program "fraps". But it won't let me record the in-game sound, as well as "possibly" my voice. Don't tell me to "look up a tutorial on youtube". I already tried, and it didn't work. If there is anyone here who could help me, please let me know and i'll tell you more in detail.

matyio

The original mute
I wouldn't mind applying to the team. But there's only one problem. I do have a recording program "fraps". But it won't let me record the in-game sound, as well as "possibly" my voice. Don't tell me to "look up a tutorial on youtube". I already tried, and it didn't work. If there is anyone here who could help me, please let me know and i'll tell you more in detail.
What version if fraps do you have? And what year was it released?

Jinx

Lord of Altera
1. Looks like someone else can read.
2. we are not accepting apps.
3. Why necro
4. Not the right thread for the question you are asking.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
He didn't necro.. It's barely a week old.

EDIT: Never mind! I thought it said 30th of July not June :p

Hoodedstranger

Lord of Altera
1. Looks like someone else can read.
2. we are not accepting apps.
3. Why necro
4. Not the right thread for the question you are asking.
I'm sorry then. I did see that the team doesn't accept people anymore, but i was too lazy to edit the post.
Plus. I didn't mean to necro, alright? I just hoped to find a solution to my problem. Well if this is isn't the right thread? Then where should i be asking?

Jinx

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry then. I did see that the team doesn't accept people anymore, but i was too lazy to edit the post.
Plus. I didn't mean to necro, alright? I just hoped to find a solution to my problem. Well if this is isn't the right thread? Then where should i be asking?
make a new thread....

megasoar

Lord of Altera
Name you wish to be known by: Fogi please!
Minecraft Username: megasoar
Summoner Name: Katherine

YouTube Channel (If you have one): Nope

Times you can be online (This will help us stay organized): Well, I can be online on week days, like at 5 P.M, On weekends, around 7 A.M.

Do you have a mic: Yup!

Why do you think we should let you on the team? (Meaning what can you offer, and bring to this team?): I'm good at commentary, I'm hilarious (Or atleast I think xP), and I like lots of games.

What genre of games would you say you feel most comfortable playing?: Minecraft...LoL...lots of others

Do you have any video editing experience?: Nope, but I can learn!

What games do you play? (This can be any game, preferably multi-player games, also, only list games that you would be happy recording, and posting up on the channel): Minecraft, LoL, CraftStudio Games, Tekkit, TF2, and other free steam games.

Do you feel comfortable recording in groups? Or do you prefer solo recording?: I like both.

Is there anything else you'd like to share with us that has not been covered in any of the above sections?: Uhm, I don't really think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.