Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowTubeGaming - HW Themed YouTube Channel - Application Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Con

Lord of Altera
Name you wish to be known by: ConMaster
Minecraft Username: Conmaster13
Summoner Name: I don't have one, sorry
YouTube Channel (If you have one): TheOnlyConMaster97

Times you can be online (This will help us stay organized): everyday except Mondays

Do you have a mic: no, like I said may be getting one later in the year

Why do you think we should let you on the team? (Meaning what can you offer, and bring to this team?): I can come up with some cool and interesting ideas about almost anything.

What genre of games would you say you feel most comfortable playing?: I mostly play Strategy RTS games and Sandbox games but will play anything really just not the Puzzle genre.

Do you have any video editing experience?: I have made a few videos with some friends and have some experience with Sony Vegas and Windows Movie Maker.

What games do you play? (This can be any game, preferably multi-player games, also, only list games that you would be happy recording, and posting up on the channel): I play mainly Minecraft but I also play Dwarf Fortress, TF2, AoE online, and some others but they would be really the only ones I could record.

Do you feel comfortable recording in groups? Or do you prefer solo recording?: I actually prefer recording in groups but I don't mind doing bits of solo.

Is there anything else you'd like to share with us that has not been covered in any of the above sections?: Not really besides the fact I don't have a mic I think i'm good.

Just want to say thanks for at least giving me something, i'll try and get on that mic soon. :)

matyio

The original mute
Conmaster, I haven't discussed anything with the group yet, but what type of rts do you like?

Con

Lord of Altera
hmm well kinda were you like start with nothing and build up like Dwarf Fortress or Civilization, if you get what I mean.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Conmaster,

After discussing this among ourselves, we've come to the conclusion that for the time being, you are not going to be part of the team. However, if you apply another time once you have a mic, we may re-consider you. Thanks! ^-^

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Name you wish to be known by: Shadow
Minecraft Username: JustShadow
Summoner Name: N/a
YouTube Channel (If you have one): Uh... I'll get back to you on that one :p

Times you can be online (This will help us stay organized): To be honest, my online times are rather sporadic. On weekdays I can guarantee I won't be available until at least 4:30pm (GMT), and weekends are a mystery to me. Just put me down for all times on the weekends, and leave it at that xD

Do you have a mic: I have several :D

Why do you think we should let you on the team? (Meaning what can you offer, and bring to this team?): A few things. I have experience making videos for YouTube, have done for about a year and a half (although I've since become unaffiliated with my own channel :p). I'd say I'm reasonably witty and can come up with things to talk about on the spot, so that's something there. I've been told my videos are entertaining, which I'd gather is a plus. Additionally, if all else fails, I have my master card: owning a capture card (specifically, an HD PVR). So I can record not only computer gameplay, but gameplay on mah Wii and Xbox as well. This adds diversity to the types of games that I (we) can play, and therefore stretches out the possibilities for content.

What genre of games would you say you feel most comfortable playing?: Peh, all of it. Bring it on. Hack and slash zombie survival, hardcore FPS shooter, lax top-down dungeon crawler, frustrating platformer, time consuming MMO or brain absorbing RTS; it's all good.

Do you have any video editing experience?: Kinda. I'm vaguely in touch with Sony Vegas 10, as well as having access to Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects CS5.

What games do you play? (This can be any game, preferably multi-player games, also, only list games that you would be happy recording, and posting up on the channel): Again, essentially anything. There are very few games I don't enjoy playing, so I could generally play and record anything.

Do you feel comfortable recording in groups? Or do you prefer solo recording?: I'd say I'm happy to do both, because whilst in a group I have less to do and therefore less responsibility, hence meaning that I am more comfortable, I also like knowing where things are going with is a key element in solo recording.

Is there anything else you'd like to share with us that has not been covered in any of the above sections?: Yup. I have a lot of commitments right now, so finding time to record things would be a bit of an issue. However, if it's like Akari told me (which I am very sure it is), and it'd only be one or two videos a week, I could easily manage that. The only problem that is out of my hands is my diabolical internet connection, which would mean I would have to upload overnight. Naturally not a problem from the surface, but my connection does screw up randomly, and it has been known to crash my uploads, meaning it had to wait a day before being able to continue.

So yeah. Thanks for considering and everything :p

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Alright Shadow!! We've talked, and decided that you are now officially a member of the team!! ^-^ Welcome aboard!! We'll get you set up in private. :p

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Also, to all others, please take note...

Due to our increasing numbers, it is going to be very difficult to get on the team, you are of course, welcome to apply, but as it is we have everything covered!! ^-^

In the meantime, you can check out the channel itself right >>>Here<<<

Spark

Broken
Name you wish to be known by: Spark
Minecraft Username: SparkInSpace
Summoner Name: SparkInSpace i must warn you though, Im pretty bad :3
YouTube Channel (If you have one): I will probably make a new one alongside my personal one.

Times you can be online (This will help us stay organized): Ill be on PC most days, i should be on more on Sundays, and ill be on console on Sundays.

Do you have a mic: yep.

Why do you think we should let you on the team? (Meaning what can you offer, and bring to this team?): Regular and consistent content as well as console content and tutorials if someone isn't already doing it.

What genre of games would you say you feel most comfortable playing?: Probably FPS but I enjoy pretty every game.

Do you have any video editing experience?: None as of yet but i pick these things quickly and I've always wanted to give it a go.

What games do you play? (This can be any game, preferably multi-player games, also, only list games that you would be happy recording, and posting up on the channel): Defiantly MW3, minecraft, portal 2, league of legends even though Im not very good but i would give it a try, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Trials evolution, happy wheels and some new releases that come out.

Do you feel comfortable recording in groups? Or do you prefer solo recording?:
I like both but I do a bit better on my own in terms of gameplay.

and finally...

Is there anything else you'd like to share with us that has not been covered in any of the above sections?: Not anything i can think of at the moment.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
SparkInSpace,

Due to the large number of people on our team, and what you're offering already being covered, your application is denied. Sorry to have to inform you of this, however there just isn't a place on the team for you.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Name you wish to be known by: Abbey
Minecraft Username: abbeyvie
Summoner Name: AbbeyOceana
YouTube Channel (If you have one): AbbeyTheGamer
Times you can be online (This will help us stay organized): Really anytime required other then after 21:30 EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have a mic: Yes, I do my own gaming as well :p ^ See AbbeyTheGamer

Why do you think we should let you on the team? (Meaning what can you offer, and bring to this team?):
Although I don't brings tons of views along my side, I am known for great commentary. I have a few fans of my small number of subscribers, and I am known for being a humorous gamer. I basically make the viewers laugh out loud. What I can bring to this team is a smile on their face, and a few more subscribers. I am also very good at writing short comedies, but I know this isn't the type of channel.

What genre of games would you say you feel most comfortable playing?:

Fantasy, Sci-fi, I'm not very comfortable with First-Person, although I can do it. I also am comfortable with Puzzle Games, such as Legend of Zelda.​

Do you have any video editing experience?:
Yes! I edit my own videos in my free time, which I have become quite good. Here is an old example with lots of editing, since I haven't had too much editing since then.​

What games do you play? (This can be any game, preferably multi-player games, also, only list games that you would be happy recording, and posting up on the channel):

Minecraft, HappyWheels, LOL, Spiral Knights, mini-games, umm.. that is my normal for just computer, because my console recently broke.​

Do you feel comfortable recording in groups? Or do you prefer solo recording?:
I am very comfortable with either single or multiple recording groups. I do lots of multiplayer let's plays with some of my friends, and I am asked frequently to join a multiplayer game. On the single-player note, I do my own gaming, so I commonly do my commentary alone. :D
Is there anything else you'd like to share with us that has not been covered in any of the above sections?:
I have a Mac, but I still play LoL on it. I do have limitations though, since I am a Mac user.​

Matto225

The White Mage
Are you still accepting applications? I could have sworn I read somewhere that you werent anymore :( however, if you are, i'd love to edit this into an applIcation! *hint hint, nudge nudge*

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Matto, currently we're trying not to add any more members to the team, however, you are welcome to make an application, that way we can discuss it, and take it into consideration if a team member quits/is removed from the team.

matyio

The original mute
What are you guys playing at, both abbey and matt when he makes one have to be evaluated so you can decide whether or not to let them in when an absence is created.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Matyio, as you left you are not aware of recent updates, besides that, why should that stop someone applying? Yes, they will have to be evaluated, that's the point of applying to something in the first place.

Matto225

The White Mage
In that case, in the morning, that up there shall magically transform into an application! But yeah, I understand why you don't want/need more people atm!

Status
Not open for further replies.