Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowWorld DayZ Community

What is Your Favorite DayZ Map?

• Chernarus

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Namalask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lingor

• Origins

• Retro

• Taviana EU

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Taviana COM

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

NiNi

MooCat
Just out of curiosity... just wanted to know who we have here in Hollow that plays DayZ.... that and everyones favorite map.

(I may be using the poll to judge which map i should keep a server on..)

NiNi

MooCat
Do you have a regular server?
Yes i do.. I've got my self a littlebird and a UH-1H with almost full tanks in each. Do need to reset that heli in the database though, its inventory got wiped by a restart and its bugging out a little..

Spark

Broken
NiNi said:
Yes i do.. I've got my self a littlebird and a UH-1H with almost full tanks in each. Do need to reset that heli in the database though, its inventory got wiped by a restart and its bugging out a little..
You have your own server?

Spark

Broken
NiNi said:
Only for DayZ
That's what I meant xD

What's it called? I might have to hope on at the weekend.
How many players do you average? I like a lot of players so I can heal them....in the face.....with a makarov.....

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I finally got Dayz, however, playing alone is kind of lonely.. Anyone want to team up for some giggles? :3

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Those of you wanting DayZ, I think that Arma II might still be on a deal on Steam? And of course the mod is free.
If you're talking about the Stand-Alone, I don't have it.

Yeah, you could've made a newer, more relevant thread as I believe this is about the Mod and not the standalone game, not sure if they differ in anyway though~