Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowWorld DayZ Community

What is Your Favorite DayZ Map?

• Chernarus

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Namalask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lingor

• Origins

• Retro

• Taviana EU

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Taviana COM

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Spark

Broken
Anyone still play the mod? I have been playing Epoch with some friends and I like it more than the standalone. I played on Chernarus, then Panthera, Napf, Namalsk, now Napf again.

Anyone who hasn't played Namalsk yet should definitely play it. By far the best map for atmosphere.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Anyone still play the mod? I have been playing Epoch with some friends and I like it more than the standalone. I played on Chernarus, then Panthera, Napf, Namalsk, now Napf again.

Anyone who hasn't played Namalsk yet should definitely play it. By far the best map for atmosphere.
Want to play later? :3

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I play the mod, but was never really good at it. Get my ass handed to me on a silver platter after I stop running away from zombies for 20 minutes.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Only got the Standalone :I Its aweful
Wish I had combined operations to get the mod as it looks alot more fun :(

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Only got the Standalone :I Its aweful
Wish I had combined operations to get the mod as it looks alot more fun :(
Like I said, Arma II and all the expansions were on sale on Steam a few days ago, might still be now. £7 I think at most?