Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

How To summon a Deity

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Well, Chalkan's basically the equivilent of Ghengis Khan in terms of religious authority in the Engem, in RP daily praying to Rahas and Korigon [sometimes Korog] and setting pro-Shalherana laws in the Highlands ;3

Matto225

The White Mage
A character who suddenly claims to be a Priest or Priestess due to this event will most likely not be adequate to perform a successful summoning.
What if one happened to be writing up a priest character, with no knowledge of any of these events, and was about to launch that priest character into the wider world when this post appeared?

I presume such a character would not be able to, due to their lack of pre-involvement. :S

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Ooh look at that. A priest needed. Heh.
I thought you would like that :p

What if one happened to be writing up a priest character, with no knowledge of any of these events, and was about to launch that priest character into the wider world when this post appeared?

I presume such a character would not be able to, due to their lack of pre-involvement. :S

Nah you're cool, I was aware that you were writing him up pre-launch and can find evidence of it all over :D

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Just wanted to make sure @bodejodel doesn't get a reason to behead me IRL when the cathedral blows up :D

- Other question: this only for existing gods or also for new ones ;)?

*casually brings Elazar back from the dead so he can lead the armies of Harateth to glorious victory over the vermin that inhabit 90% of Altera*
dooo it. I want a player pro corruption faction :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Just wanted to make sure @bodejodel doesn't get a reason to behead me IRL when the cathedral blows up :D

- Other question: this only for existing gods or also for new ones ;)?

Oh, its not guaranteed it won't blow up :D

I cannot answer that second question. Apologies! ( Why don't you poke around IC? )

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Oh, its not guaranteed it won't blow up :D
*Looks up from his drawings* Blows up?
If anything in my beloved HR blows up... I will take the rest of Altera with me! Do you have any idea how much effort was involved just towing The Hammer back to Heaven's Reach and refurbishing it?
*Grins maniacally* While doing that, I also installed a couple of extra cannons on it... Muahahahaha!

*draws a couple of extra large cannons on some new, insanely big ship design*

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
If anything in my beloved HR blows up... I will take the rest of Altera with me! Do you have any idea how much effort was involved just towing The Hammer back to Heaven's Reach and refurbishing it?
*Grins maniacally* While doing that, I also installed a couple of extra cannons on it... Muahahahaha!

@Michcat

He means he agrees as long as it brings RP to HR :D

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera

Still won't be bigger than either of my two ships.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
0800 463 759 (0800 GOD PLZ)

to uk peeps. please don't try to ring it. I can't find if it is valid or what it goes to on the internet