Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(HuffHuffBLEH) -Application [Approved - Sally]

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

HuffHuffBLEH

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

USA

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes. I have read them.

5) Introduce yourself!

I am a girl from Florida and live in an apartment with my family. i'm friendly yet sometimes stubborn when i don't understand something and see a way it could be fixed. i'm into warriors by Erin Hunter, i love dramatic role plays, and have a knack for making people frustrated- my bad, mad. some people would label me under a trouble maker or just creative, but other than that i'm just the everyday teen.

6) Got any examples of your work?

i like to build, large, different buildings:
upload_2014-1-17_20-18-28.png

this is the only picture i have now, and it isn't done yet, but it has gotten far.

7) Referrer: (Optional)

None

----

About your character

Name:

Oasis Maxwell

Almost 23

Race:

Human.

Appearance:

---

The test

chapter 1,
the beginning.

light shone though the cracked window of the dusty old room where thin sheets of fabric laid on a few bails of hay. in the corner a creaky wooden chair sat, waiting to be used. a little chest was in the other corner, by the doorway, holding the few clothes that could rarely get the chance to be washed. the torn sheets moved, pulling the cover off of a young girls face. she was no more than 13 at the time, her dirty blond hair in a messy bow. her eyes blinked open slowly. a little "ding" went off in the other room, then the plain, deep, but mild voice called. "Oasis! Breads done! better get a move on before it gets cold." her eyes stretched. Oasis Quickly shot out of bed, grabbing a pair of dark jeans, a white shirt and a grey jacket. she put them on carelessly, her shirt on backwards, then ran out of her musty old room. "dad! why didn't you wake me? i'm going to be late! she picked up an old brown satchel, and snatched the bread off the table. "you just looked so quiet that i decided not to disturb you. "
"bye dad." she called as she unlatched the door and walked out to deliver the bakery's goods.

Chapter 2,
The fire.

the big wooden door opened slowly, but when the wide lady saw the familiar face her eyes brightened."Good morning Dear. have my loaf, eh?" a teen aged girl nodded. she pulled out a brown loaf of bread with slices on its top. "ah, thank you dear." as oasis turned to go, the lady stopped her. "Before you go... Happy 18th Birthday." the lady winked and shut the door. as the moon rose the smell of smoke hit Oasis's senses on her way home. she looked up from the path and saw the little cottage she had lived in her whole life crumpling to the ground. she ran as fast as she could trying to see if her father was fine. when the roof caved in the thought ran in Oasis's head, no one could survive that, she fell to the ground, and cried

Chapter 3,
The Funeral.

"We gather here today to remember the life of James Maxwell. he was a proud father and never looked out for his own interests..." Oasis blocked the words out. sad. she almost said aloud. if one is born only to die. As the service was almost over they said a prayer and buried his corpse. she rose to her feet, with people surrounding her, claiming they knew what she was going though. ha! know... what do they know? how to live with one and to not die with one? shame on them!

currently Oasis is 22, out of work, and is poorer then she has ever been. surviving on the scraps of food left behind, she is a peasant of Altera.

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.