Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HunterzXP Whitelist [Declined - Niek Morenta]

HunterzXP

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

HunterzXP
2. How old are you?

Almost 15
3. What country are you from?

South Australia
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes I have I've found it interesting

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.

Power Gaming is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems, particularly video games, boardgames, and role-playing games, with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No because it is unfair to cheat like that to find ores it's just child's play.

7. Tell us about yourself!

Hi My name is Attila, I've been playing roleplay since my childhood. I find roleplay fun because you can have like good experience, Mostly I like about roleplay that most of the people are friendly, but I am willing to try out Minecraft Roleplay. This is what has caught my attention.
I Am a rule follower I do not break rules. I Am not annoying (Be thankful about that) I am also can be wise aswell.
8. Do you have any examples of your work?
I am a Builder Mainly I've build many things I'm an redstoner aswell.
I've made a map aswell about like Zombies Vs Humans With using redstone only and repeaters and others (1.6.1)

9. Did anyone refer you?
Dominar (IGN: Ceaus)
About Your Character!
A young man, hardened by a teenage hood of hard work. He's rather agile and light on his feat, looking to learn advanced combat skills...
He Grew up With Dominar in a small village when they were kid's we used to play together in childhood. As they grew up we had our own dreams Jason wanted to be a Hunter To help their village survive for more greater days. and Dominar wanted to be the greatest fighter that anyone seen.
Young Jason Is always up to for fill his dreams to become a Hunter. But he does need help from a friend.
He is a Half Human and Half Vampire. He does not get harmed by the sun light and also tries to fit in with the other humans.
He Does like Working with other people to help them out (Surviving)

Character Name:
Jason Fredseen
Character Age:

Character Race:
Human/Vampire

Appearance:
Red eyes White tanned I Guess i can say And brown hair

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
http://imgur.com/RNUx4HB

Written Test!

A Young man that has been raised by his father and mother. His name was Sean. They lived in a small village next to a kingdom, They were farmers working all day, just a natural job.
They have done trades and all such. They had a happy life his mother was a great cook they are happy of their lives.
Few weeks later there was a riot that they have stopped giving crops and such to the kingdom to trade with because of all the threats they have been hearing. They wished to start the trade again but in return they will have to ask to do a favour or such

(More will come soon)

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hello there. A couple things to address. If you could please edit Question #5 and explain what powergaming is, as well as metagaming, as they're both bannable offenses and we want to make sure you know what each are.

Additionally, humans don't have red eyes, so will have to ask you to change that to a color like brown, blue, or green.

Lastly, you've forgotten what is most arguably the most important part of the test! As you can see in the instructions, we ask for a Written Test that is 400 words or more. You can see the criteria listed in the application.

Just edit the thread and reply once you've made the changes.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Greetings again! Unfortunately there are still a few kinks. To clarify on Question #5, powergaming is also taking control of another character, decided on your actions affect someone else characters, and emoting in a way that doesn't give someone else a chance to react. Metagaming is along the lines of using information you know OOCly and applying it IC, even if your character doesn't know that information.

But you still don't have a test section. I suggest looking at the approved applications to see what I mean. It needs to be 400 words. Though it looks like you left the red eyes and added in the bit about being a half vampire. Vampires aren't something that exist in our world and characters should stick to the lore in the Official Races lore section, as linked in the application.

I suggest giving it another go.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Couldn't it be that i've changed my eyes that when I was started to grow?
I'm not quite sure what you mean. But if you mean your character's eye color changes to red, that wouldn't work either as eye colors don't generally change. If you're set on having such a character, I'm afraid HollowWorld might not be the type of roleplay experience that you're after. I'm going to go ahead and put this application into declined as you've had several chances to do the test properly. Feel free to reapply if you think HollowWorld is right for you.