Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I jumped on a bandwagon (Another quest RP)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
You tap on the sliding slot. Nothing.
You tap again- nothing.
It seems the driver won't be talking to you.
You'd try to talk again with the boys, but they are asleep- you're feeling tired as well.
You:

> Sleep
> Keep awake

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Going against what your mind would will you to do, you stay awake. It seems like forever, but the carriage finally stops. You hear a mixture of things... loud voices, some crying too. Noisy cracking sounds, and the repetitive noise of something hitting a rock. The carriage door would open, and a manly looking woman would be there- and manly wasn't even an exaggeration. Everything about her, sans the voice, would be description of a male. She would pull you all out while she shouted something to some men who were waiting to board with bags, forcing you to squint as the bright light of the sun would beam down at you. Blinking a few times as the light adjusted, you would start to feel a dread. As you started to see properly, you'd become aware of what was happening.
You were by a large mountain, in the middle of a camp- the smell of coal, sweat, and blood filled your nose. You'd now be presented with clear picture to accompany the noise and smell- the whips on boys' backs would make a cracking sound, their chains making a metallic one. The rock hitting sound was even worse- it was louder than all of the crying convined. Everywhere you looked, you saw boys your age mining, mining in whatever state they were. Elves, Humans, frail, fat, dark, light. They were all suffering there.
A large Dwarf would come and get you. Putting you and the other five in joined chains, he'd start to lead you off into a tent.
You:

> "Wha... what is this?"
> "Why am I here? I didn't do anything! I'm just- I'm just a boy!"
> "Please let me go... I swear I won't tell anyone, I don't have anyone to tell to."
> Stay silent.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
"Why am I here? I didn't do anything! I'm just- I'm just a boy!", You'd stammer out. The Dwarf chuckled briefly before speaking.

"I'll tell you why you're here. You're here to labor for us. One thing, though- questions aren't appreciated. Jeff said this batch was very quiet and submissive, but I guess he left out the part about you. Shucks, it seems you'll just need some whippings."

His voice was raspy, a very faint accent in it, as opposed to Jeff's. At times, he'd growl out the words, putting special emphasis on them. If the voice didn't make you shiver, the words certainly did- this wasn't what you had in mind when you came up north- and, speaking of that, your mind would wander for a moment to wonder if you were back south again, as it wasn't as cold. Before you could look for something to confirm your suspicion, you would enter the tent. The Dwarf would move to sit on a wooden chair behind a fancy wood desk, and a guard would be standing on either side of the row of boys you were in. After telling a waiting servant something, the Dwarf would talk again.

"I am Rahkthal. Your master. I will give you a few moments to, ah... converse, while my servant fetches me something."

Leaning back after finishing, he'd watch you all with his keen eyes.
You whisper to the boy on your left:

> "I see an opening... you can escape. Get us out when you're free, you have to try..."
> "Well. Did you imagine this would be how you'd die?"
> "That Dwarf creeps me out..."

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
( Someone choose a thing dammit. I need him to escape )