Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I jumped on a bandwagon (Another quest RP)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
You contemplate... shrugging with a grin, the mischievous side of you wins. Opening the bottle, you'd take a sip. It tasted... well, nothing like milk. But, as you someone say once; "Ya don't drink it for the taste...". You take another sip, but that's about it- maybe you'll have some later. You put it back where it was, in the compartment. Then lay down for a rest.

A few hours later, the carriage halts and you are awoken by the sudden jolt it brings. Yawning, you look outside. Snowy mountains were seen in the distance, but he ground near the carriage was still green. Stepping out and collecting your things, you gape at the surroundings while the carriage makes its way back to the other village. You see a small town, different from any you've seen before. Everyone is dressed in furs and thick clothing- and for good reason. Though it isn't snowy here, and the ground are are still green, the chill stabs you from all sides. You shudder, hugging yourself.
Do you:

> Make your way to the village, look around.
> Find a place to eat, not sightseeing first.
> See who the leader is here.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Walking into the village, you'd go to the biggest building, looking at it with awe. Sure, it wasn't the biggest house in the world, but you didn't know that. You'd knock on the door.
After a few more knocks, the door was opened by a tall, hairy man. He had a thick black coat wrapped around him, and that seemed to be all he was wearing. Thankfully, it covered him well. He spoke in a deep, somewhat ominous voice.
"'Ello, lad. I was a bit busy with my, ah... lasses, eh, I 'aven't seen ya 'round 'ere... why don't ya come in for some tea, eh? I will get ya all settled and such. Always 'ave time for a lil' one like you."
Moving aside, he would make way. From what you saw, the house was lit brightly.
You...

> Enter the house.
> Don't enter the house.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
As the man stepped aside to let you in, you would walk in and look around. The door would be shut quietly. He'd lead you to the dining room, letting you sit at the table and wait for a small bit while he changed. Arriving back, he'd take a bottle and pour two cups. Setting one in front of you, he sits across and smiles.
"I'm sorry. My name's Jeff. ( hehe ) Wha's yours?"

"I'm Asero. I just arrived here, I'm 13."

"13, eh? A wonderful age, tha' is. Drink, hm? I suppose you're thirsty from the journey."

You pick up the cup, looking at it. It seemed to be milk.
You:

> Drink it.
> Don't drink it.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Smiling, you'd nod.

"I am a bit thirsty, yes. Thanks."

Raising the cup, you take a sip from it. It tastes a bit... off, but you don't mind. It's still refreshing. The man asks something, now a grin appearing on his face

"'Ow do ya like it?"

You begin to respond, but it gets harder and harder to focus as the man's face seems to blur... not too long afterwards, you have slumped down onto the table, asleep.

You wake some hours later, startled. Looking around, this isn't the house you remember... you seem to be in an underground cell of sorts. It is dark, the only light is one that is out of your cell, in what seems to be the end of a hallway. Looking around, there it isn't much of an inviting environment.
You:

> Get something to eat from your bag.
> Walk up to the bars, try to shoot for help.
> See if any others are imprisoned.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
You would get up and walk to the bars. Though you couldn't see much, the dim light source would show that your chamber of confinement wasn't alone. You count six more, all with the same metal bar. You'd talk quietly, so that only this small area of cells would hear.

"Is... is anyone else here? Anyone...?"

There is no reply. You hear a couple noises, but no talking or response.
You...

> Ask again.
> Sit and eat.
> Sleep.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Sighing, you move from the bars and lay down to sleep. Your stomach growls lightly, but you don't really care- you are thinking about things other than food, at the moment.
Attempting to get comfortable on the dirty stone floor isn't easy, but you are used to sleeping on these types of surfaces. Just as you feel you've found a good sleeping position, a voice is heard.

"Don't sleep. Or lay. Sit up. Until the morning."

You'd blink a few times. Turning over to face the bars again, though still on the floor.*

"W-what...? Who are you? Why?"

The voice speaks again. Your ears trace it to be in the cell opposite from you.

"Don't sleep. The man doesn't like it when we sleep... he gets angry. He wants us awake, all the time."

You again blink a few times. But not arguing as you sit up.

"Why... why am I here? Why are you here?"

"I have no idea... all I know is that we won't be here long. I heard him talking to someone- you're in luck. Tomorrow morning, we are all getting transported somewhere... so, you won't have to endure the torture in these cells that we have."

We... you didn't know there were more people. And even if there are, they stay quiet.

"How many?"

"There are... six of us now, including you."

"Huh..."...

> "So... did all of you drink what he gave you?"
> "Do you know why we are all here?"
> "Fuck him. We should escape when we are being transported."
> "Why don't the others speak?"

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
"Why don't the others speak?"

There is a silence, like the other boy is mocking your question. He talks after a few moments.

"They've been here longer than us both. The man doesn't like resistance from us, and I guess they were a bit too quick to make witty comments or escape. He... injures us, if we upset him."

You think for a while. Nodding slowly.
You:

> Stay awake as told.
> Sleep.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
You sigh. Moving to lean back against the cold wall, you'd struggle to keep your eyes open... you wanted to sleep. When you went to reach for your bag to grab some of the food you packed, a sad surprise met you- your bag wasn't there. All of your possessions had been taken. The only thing that would keep you up through the night would be the grueling pain of hunger.
Morning would finally arrive. Startled, you would fall over from your sitting position as the man hit the bars of each occupied cell with a bat. His accent seems a lot more apparent.

"Come up, come up! Laddies, this is yer lucky day! Today, Ahm gonna ship ya off to my, ah- my lil' business. And Ahm gonna make a shit ton of profit from ya... so Ah thank ya in advance."

The man would unlock the far cell. Entering, you didn't see what he did- but after the word "Drink." and a few moments, he would drag out a boy not too older than you. He'd do the same to the other four cells, then finally come to yours. He offered a cup and grunted.

"Drink."

You:

> Comply, drinking.
> Attempt to hit the man.
> Attempt to rush past and escape.
> "Why are you doing this?"

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Thinking fast, you would get up and attempt to run past the man- though you wouldn't be sure how far you got, as the bat he was holding swung to meet your head, knocking you out in an instant.

Slowly, you wake up. You feel that you're riding... not sure where to, but you know this ride isn't supposed to be comfortable. It's bumpy, more so than usual. You look around to see who all was in the carriage. You'd see the five other boys, looking solemn and scared- now it came back to you. You remember them drinking the mysterious concoction, and then being dragged it do their cells. And then, you remember that your choice of sleep was to get hit by a bat... you move to feel if there is a bump, but your hands are in shackles- all the boys' hands are in shackles.
You:

> "Do you all have names?"
> "How long have we been on this... road, if you can call it that?"
> "Is the man still here? Driving the carriage?"

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
>"Is the man still here? Driving the carriage?"

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
You listen. Not hearing the driver talk, you'd whisper to the others in the carriage.

"Is the man still here? Driving the carriage?"

The boy that talked to you last night, he'd shake his head.

"We don't know. We were all still asleep when we were loaded up- the drink's effect is strong, it takes a while to wear off."

"Oh."

The boy nods, returning to his solemn state.

You:

> Wait for the ride to end, silent.
> Attempt to get the driver's attention.
> Sleep