Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I was just wandering why i was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir T JOWNZ

Loyal Servant of Altera
dear members of Hollow World

the last time i was on hollow world and left because i got bored of minecraft i came back recently and was intrested to know why i was banned before i even got on this was because of your mc ban i have been charged with the account of greifing on this server i never greifed and am accused in the wrong i am very annoyed about this me and my friends enjoyed hollow world whenever we were on it i am very sad i have been banned i have also noticed my bann has been announced as permanent this makes me very angry i would pleed for an unban please i am terribly sorry if this causes annoyance to any of you but i am annoyed too thankyou

yours sincerly sir T JOWNZ

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
This was in july....
Wow. I think i remember you.
If i remember correct something made you quit minecraft so you griefed Daggerfall(now Port silver) and left.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
i vaugely remember this. You got bored of the server and said you were leaving then proceeded to grief the capital city. I don't see why we should unban you tbh.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Yeah, as far as ban appeals go, thats pointless.
You will not do it again.

NiNja_T3DD9

Loyal Servant of Altera
I probably shouldn't be sticking up for him but if it was that long ago, and no-one can remember than maybe he should be let in again. Even if he did, people can change. It is also good to see a player come back from such a long time ago! xD

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just so he can get ''bored'' of minecraft again and greif ... I still say no but whatever steel chooses

alphawolf999

Villager
Trust me He didnt grief, He did once desroy a block of Dimond in the market but he announced it and did his time in the jail. I also know him I.R.L and hes a realy nice guy, please unban him becuaes i think he deserves it and can be a vauluable citizen on the server

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
i think the point is 'we' don't know him in irl alphawolf999 ,griefing is serious ,especially when you do it because you are 'bored'. a good player would set up a roleplay not grief. also ,i haven't seen Steel banning and kicking alot ...he is a serious admin.

just my opinion

alphawolf999

Villager
I know, but if you knew him youd realize hes not a bad guy hes actually realy nice and its just my opinnion but hopefully he will be unbannned

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You are correct itzza, we did not.
However i do remember someone breaking a diamond block in the market, announcing it in ooc so that a mod could know.
I dont know if this is him, or what happened to him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.