Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I was just wandering why i was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
i vaugely remember this. You got bored of the server and said you were leaving then proceeded to grief the capital city. I don't see why we should unban you tbh.
psst Jownz, this is the part where you give steel a good reason to unban you

alphawolf999

Villager
It probbably was him beacuse i was in the market with him and in a skype call and we heard him yelp and inquired he said he didnt think he cold break anything and i told him he couldnt and he did but then i told him to announce it beacuse he was scared they would ban him so he announced it.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
Well hes thick in a thick nice to stupid to do something bad sort of thick nice guy.......thingy.
i don't mean to be impolite but it is your friend's ban appeal. Let him do the talking. Just for the record, your not helping him that much

sir T JOWNZ

Loyal Servant of Altera
Dont blame NiNja_t3dd9 or alphawolf thankyou to both of them I swear on my life i didnt greif if i could talk to you guys if you have teamspeak or skype and justify that. I swear I really just want to be unbanned please

sir T JOWNZ

Loyal Servant of Altera
please unban me im sorry even though i didnt greif i promise if you unban me i will be helpful in every way possible i swear i never got bored of minecraft i got addicted to wow and just kind of left it hanging please steel and any other member please ; (

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Wow calm down.

First off, you werent banned for getting bored of minecraft, we all do at some point. You were banned for greifing.

Secondly, I highly doubt Steel would have banned you if you hadn't greifed, so what happened?

Thirdly, wait for a mod or admin to respond before putting more messages/pleas.

And yes, we have teamspeak

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Teamspeak ip is in the everything you need to know section, under server information

Ill pm you the password.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Even if you were unbanned, I suggest you take a look at the server rules and forums again, as a lot has happened since July.

Secondly, I was told hawkeye never lies...

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
If Steel banned you over 6 months ago then I'd suggest making a clean application to join the server would be the best starting point, the server is vastly different to how it was back then.

It's Steel's call though.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
shall we get to concluding this gents. Steel's Call then - from what i'v read there are a couple of options
  • option 1 - Ban stands
  • option 2 - unban but make him re-apply for whitelist
  • option 3 - clean unban

Status
Not open for further replies.