Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC and OOC] Adamanti Properties

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Added more property! Updated the map with a color code at the bottom for those interested. Colors based on your price range.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Wow. This is…

Impressive. I hope to RP with this char, She sounds like a good courtship for Bastion.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Property #11 was sold!

Will updating the map soonish with new listings and such and remove sold ones.

Ubiquittea

Villager
I would like to buy #1 please! Maybe check out some of the other properties you have for sale? I'm looking for a small studio type apartment to maybe have half a shop, half a home in. I'm going to be teaching music lessons in the space, would like room to sell books and things.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I would like to buy #1 please! Maybe check out some of the other properties you have for sale? I'm looking for a small studio type apartment to maybe have half a shop, half a home in. I'm going to be teaching music lessons in the space, would like room to sell books and things.
Number one is perfect for that- in fact it was used for something very similar to that in the past. If you do want to buy, just send the money to my AdamantiAT16 account and leave a screenshot here. :)