Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC Wanted Poster] Scardrac Dormus

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I spent 15 minutes to find Scardrac's profile just to look at the pictures of him, opened my photoshop file, sat myself down to work, lagged myself into infinity, closed my overheating computer, spent 15 more minutes pacing the house and sweating because my AC stopped working due to a power outage, went to turn on my computer, realized my computer wouldn't turn on, panicked because this was the final death blow of my computer, it seemed, got an apple support page, revived my computer through skilled use of Technomysticism, literally dragging it out of hell, restored all my closed windows,

draw Scardrac in black-and white as though it was ink, realized my proportions were entirely wrong, drew Scardrac again, gave a painterly layer under it, specifically fiddled with the line layer so it would actually look like half-faded ink, spent 5 minutes specifically fixing the eyes because I made them too large,

then made a different layer just to vandalize my own work,
all to one-up @Deash12 and give you this:

Scardrac.png

magnum opus.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I spent 15 minutes to find Scardrac's profile just to look at the pictures of him, opened my photoshop file, sat myself down to work, lagged myself into infinity, closed my overheating computer, spent 15 more minutes pacing the house and sweating because my AC stopped working due to a power outage, went to turn on my computer, realized my computer wouldn't turn on, panicked because this was the final death blow of my computer, it seemed, got an apple support page, revived my computer through skilled use of Technomysticism, literally dragging it out of hell, restored all my closed windows,

draw Scardrac in black-and white as though it was ink, realized my proportions were entirely wrong, drew Scardrac again, gave a painterly layer under it, specifically fiddled with the line layer so it would actually look like half-faded ink, spent 5 minutes specifically fixing the eyes because I made them too large,

then made a different layer just to vandalize my own work,
all to one-up @Deash12 and give you this:

View attachment 63034

magnum opus.
Curly 'stache is the best