Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Idwal Foel - Application [Approved - -Alaila]

Idwal Foel

Villager
1.Minecraft username: KHAAAAAAAN

2. Age: 17

3. Gender: Male

4. Country: Hamilton Canada, though I lived in Poland for 8 years after growing up briefly in my homeland, Wales

Have you read the
Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
You're bloody right I have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
'Tis why I am here! My character - myself, really - Idwal Foel, the ruggid, dasterldy bastard from southern Cardiff lives not for within game, though the lore i've created lives outside. While his existence flows through my fingers, so too, does my soul.
b) Yes, I have played in roles. Several times throughout Azeroth, telling the tales of rogues and warlocks, Paladins and death knights. The tales needed be told, and i so partook. I spent many a night locked away, my physical being growing cold, but Idwal Foel grew. Idwal became I, and I became he. He now wishes to escape the violence and Dragons of Azeroth for a more peaceful life... A retirement, almost, in a peaceful town in Altera.

Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I fear I've already done so in my previous answer, but I will oblige. I am sir Idwal Foel of Cardiff, of Warsaw, and most recently of Hamilton. My name, that of my dead relative, a man who died bravely many, many years ago. I known't much of the life he lead, but i seek to recreate it wherever I go in cyberspace. I've already spread his tales through Azeroth, more recently reached the edge of the Star wars and Star trek online galaxies and wish to extend my tales to this humble land, where the soil is clean, and the lasses interested. I am interested in harvesting animals for their valuable materials. I spend most of my time petting goats and laughing at horses, all while screaming gleefully at sheep. I have many cybernetic devices, though i amn't an alien. It's odd, though, the way people are thought to be distant, those people mustn't know the true feeling of loyalty from a welshmen on the field of battle.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I've attached a picture of my handmade creation of a sphynx in the band's private server. Hope you like it!
Sadly, my work is unseen. My time in your world has been brief, I am to start my quest upon admission. My quest, of course, to inform, entertain and create. I will create monuments so high that they will meet building code, houses so tidy the men of the village will scream praises to the heavens my name. It is not an issue that i have no proof of my work, my work will speak for itself. My buildings will be a monument to the very gods, all the gods in all the religions will look down, look down to the earth (or up in some cases) and see the natural brilliance in these monuments, and the sky will leak. The skygods will cry onto the places of Altera, and in doing so, cleanse the lands making it's beauty remain for eons.

Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No, for now i will retreat.

Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Black Magic? Ayy... such punishment is necessay. I, myself have never dabbled in such acts. I prefer to keep my sword pure - not laced with poison or seals, I bestow my will through force, not cowardess.

How did you find out about our server?
A man, who has proven himself loyal over the years - Sir Hoppington Toadsworth - told me about Altera. He said you may know him as Hoptoad. A loyal man, he is. In many a-battle, his sword always pointed true.

Have you voted for us?
Yes, I have.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
1. Could you please add the questions to your application?
2. Even though you did a good job on question 7, it still doesn't contain 8 sentences. Change something about that, please.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Aye, my friend. Quite the noble warrior you are. I believe that this is the perfect place for you to settle down in, or if thou so desire, continue your legacy in a new land still ripe with adventure. I'm sure that everyone will agree that you'd be perfect here, and it's now a matter of waiting for the overseeing administraters to take action. I do hope to see you on the field of battle someday, valiant knight. *Bows*

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!