Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Iland1234 [Accepted - Tantara]

Leo Marjoram

Villager
1. . Your Minecraft username: Iland1234

2. Your real name: Leo Marjoram
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: male
5. Country: UK
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: I have read the tome of citizenship and have favorited it so I can refer to it when in need
7. How do you feel about the 'role-play' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I personal love roleplaying games they help me get into the feel of the game and really enjoy playing it, I have plenty of previous experience with roleplaying games I’ve played all three fable games, two worlds, and previous roleplaying minecraft servers
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.: my name is Leo I’ve been playing minecraft for a year now. I enjoy an outside lifestyle cycling, and photography but I’m also an avid gamer and love roleplaying games much more than first person shooters. I love minecraft as it helps me escape from the daily grind of college and trying to get loans for University which I will be going to in September. On minecraft I tend to build small villages and towns as I like the atmosphere that other players bring to an area. I love music and listen to pretty much everything I’m a very social person I’m easy to get on with. I don’t understand why people grief as it ruins the fun of minecraft. After I join a server and I have a home I tend to help other new server members as if they are new to minecraft they can find it hard to get their bearings. I’m more than happy to help people on whatever they need it with when it comes to building and supplies. I’m a harder worker and can’t stand it when something goes unfinished.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry no pictures
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I am currently help build an adventure server which is based on a sky lord theme which is something I work on one or two days a week
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: Yes I am aware

12 how did you find out about our server? Through planet minecraft

13. Have you voted for us? yes

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm going to go ahead and accept your application. Welcome to Altera! Before you start, I recommend that you visit the survival guide to get a handle on things. I also recommend quickly running over the rules again one last time. It'll only take a couple of minutes and will save you from having to ask questions. As you must join a town on the server, I also recommend looking through the Altera Census (found in the Towny forum section) so you'll have some clue as to what kind of town you'd like to join. You can also visit them through the ships found in Port Silver.

If you have any questions, feel free to message myself or any other mod/admin either in game or on the forums.

Welcome to Altera :)