Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Immortal_Hybrid's application [Accepted - Cukie1]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Immortal_Hybrid
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
England.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using info that you have learned OOC and you use it with your character without them learning about it in game.
Powergaming is forcing actions onto a character. Attacking/robbing them without even mentioning it OOC.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223Hero7 is one of them.

8. Tell us about yourself!
I don't really listen to music. My favorite game series is the Assassin's Creed games. I prefer dogs as pets but i'm not much of an animal person. I watch livestreams a lot from my favorite youtubers. I also watch a lot of youtube videos.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I can help with decorating but not building as i am terrible at that but i have no actual proof that i think you would believe. I did help out some youtubers with their maps.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I wasn't referred by anyone i found this server looking for a roleplay server.
About Your Character!

This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:My character is a Human who is average build and size, equipped a basic sword with no armor. The basic skills of an novice with slightly better eavesdropping skills. He lived with his Family, he had Parents and an Aunt who have passed due to their ages but still has his siblings who consist of 2 Sisters and 4 Brothers.

He worked in his village as an assistant at a merchant stand, he would carry stock to the stand every morning and take it all back to his bosses home when his stall closed. He didn't like this job but it was the only one available. He didn't earn much money from the job. One day his boss fired him without telling him why. This caused him to become hopeless as there was no where else he could get a job.

A year later a Dwarf who claimed to be a friend of his father visited him and his sibling and was told them that their father had asked him to give them some Gold that he had put away till his death, they hadn't got it straight as the Dwarf had only recently heard of their father's passing. The gold was split evenly with them all and with his share he bought a Sword and some basic Armor and told his family he was going away for awhile. He left the next day.

Not long after he left he was attacked by some bandits that were looking for lonely travelers. They stole most of his gold and escaped. His Armor became badly damaged and as he no longer had the Gold to repair it he sold it to a Blacksmith who paid more than what it was worth because he felt sorry for him. He had to do some odd jobs to keep himself alive but was caught a few times and locked up for small prison sentences but never broke any major laws as he didn't want to become lick the bandits that robbed him. He gets caught in fights often because he isn't very respectful to drunk people and because of this his clothes are usually stained with blood.

One day a few years after leaving his home he came across an Elven Village that he liked. He made friends with many of the inhabitants. One day during his stay one of the Elven Children was attacked and badly wounded and he was framed for the crime. He was but on trial and was banished from the village. The man who really did the crime was one of the Elven Guards who had become jealous of him and wanted him dead because he had become close friends with a Elven Woman that he liked.

A few weeks later he bumped into the Elven Guard in a city and he was told that it was really the Guard that had committed the crime because he wanted him dead. The next day he left the city to continue traveling but the Guard caught up with him and attacked him. He still wanted him gone because the girl he liked missed him and didn't hate him. In an attempt to protect himself he disarmed the Guard and spared him but when he turned his back the Guard got his sword and went to kill him but he had heard him move too fast and turned in time to block him but this time he knocked him unconscious.

Character Name:
Cameron Mikaelson

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Short Brown hair. Blood stained clothes. Blue eyes. Average build. Slightly shorter than average height. Medieval clothing (Picture below so i didn't think i would need to go into much more detail).

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
2017-02-26_14.15.52.png

Current Setting of the Server:

As the last galleys pull into port from the Northern Kingdoms, so too do they mark the end of the Exodus. A dark and desperate chapter in Altera's history.

The undead swarms had battered us, and the Sea of Storms had bruised us, yet here we were, alive. Alive in a brave new frontier to the east, and the flickering embers of our dying lands were now kindling the fires of new civilization, in a land of opportunity, vast and boundless.

Now, for the first time in a long time, there is hope. Hope of a new chapter, a new beginning and a clean slate. Yet there is also fear. Fear of the land unknown, and the danger untold. There is fear that, in spreading the light, we draw the ire of what lies in the shadows.

But no matter the opinions on the subject, there is one thing that may be said for certain.

Life on Altera was about to change

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there, you're missing the entirety of the test. I'll set to pending until it's done.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Yes, the written test is to evaluate how well you can create a story and how it'd fit in the world.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
You're missing the written section of the test, or the story with your character.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The about the character is how they physically appear, while the written test is their story.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Oh, I see what you mean. You made the story according to the old bulleted list, rather than a paragraph.. Can you move it to a paragraph so it's easier to see?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
There's an edit button just at the bottom of the post, it should appear as

Edit Delete Report

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Okay, a few things that strike out:
-Any and all mentions of magic are to be removed. This is a strict RP only mechanic that must be developed with one of the current Magus. He may only know it exists.
-I'm going to ask you to tone down the death and violent outcomes of the character. If he's just meant to be prone to misfortune, please explain in other ways.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.