Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

In the Dark....A Story of Corvus Dedamus

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Chapter 7: Encounter

"What do you think you are doing here?"

Proffesor Madyson crossed her arms defiantly and glared at Wyvern.

"I thought I told you I never wanted to see you again."

Wyvern grimaced and stepped a little closer, shaking his head.

"Mady, please. This is no time for personal disputes. I have a young man who could die any second in that wagon from a demonic infection...I need Bellon to see him. Please Mady...put the past behind you."

Madyson inhaled deeply through her nose, then spun around on her heel.

"You have three hours. Make sure you're out of here by then."

Wyvern acknowledged that was the best he was going to get, then signalled Stronghoof and Duckie to carry Corvus into the Archmages tower. Walking inside, they set him on a bed and waited. Duckie glanced around, enamored, at the glorious magical architechture present. Absorbed in the palate of beauty, she started when something pulled her sleeve. Starting, she looked down to see Corvus staring at her, his eyes dark with pain.

"Did.....did we.....make it?"

Duckie nodded, then grasped his hand and put a hand to his forehead. It was cold and clammy, sweaty to the touch. Duckie looked back up worriedly, and beheld the Archmage Bellon coming down the stairs.

:I heard there is a very sick young man who needs me. How may I be of assistance?"