Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Inactive] Sicari Pravus

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Sicari got a pretty ring!!!

also relations change.
including Morna~
Oh-
I expected something like they were engaged

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
she lived in the sorrows, fell on hard times, got into trouble a lot, moved into the northern kingdoms to be with some old pals...
-
- she has six siblings: Regia Pravus, Latro Pravus, Meretrix Pravus, Decipiat Pravus, Appotus Pravus, and Negabis Pravus. they're all earthspawn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell us more!

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
she lived in the sorrows, fell on hard times, got into trouble a lot, moved into the northern kingdoms to be with some old pals...
-
- she has six siblings: Regia Pravus, Latro Pravus, Meretrix Pravus, Decipiat Pravus, Appotus Pravus, and Negabis Pravus. they're all earthspawn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell us more!
Uhhhhhh

The siblings' names all riff off of the seven deadly sins?
Something happened with Negabis.
At least one sibling is dead.
Sicari gave @Tybalt a fake backstory that went somewhere along the lines of "Blood Serpents took over my hometown, and I left because people started going missing."

And for some reason, she's overprotective of certain people.

Thats as much information as I'm giving you.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Uhhhhhh

The siblings' names all riff off of the seven deadly sins?
Something happened with Negabis.
At least one sibling is dead.
Sicari gave @Tybalt a fake backstory that went somewhere along the lines of "Blood Serpents took over my hometown, and I left because people started going missing."

And for some reason, she's overprotective of certain people.

Thats as much information as I'm giving you.
Puzzles!
I hate these things.