Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Inactive] Sicari Pravus

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I'm exploring something before I commit to it. This isn't canon until its roleplayed out on server, so nobody panic.
@Bob_the_BuilderPet

Sicari Pravus has grown ill. it was slow, beginning as an odd weakness, a subtle pain. her skin was softer, she bruised more easily, she felt tired, cold, and eventually began breaking out in a cold sweat. She bled when she shouldn't have, as though her body wanted to rid itself of its own blood, though the process was so slow, it was barely noticeable.

she was infected with her own body, and her body killed itself in a desperate attempt to purge the infection. in her final days, she was pale, thin, swollen, bleeding from her nose, and she thought, this is precisely what I deserve.

yet, there was Andromeda, and she taught her companion everything she knew, and spoke to her the plan to escape, and live on. she told the woman not to cry too hard, to move on, and stay strong.

she passed in her sleep, given a final speck of comfort, and in a way, she was happy. because she had found someone who accepted her, and she had found for herself some form of redemption. she knew she would be remembered fondly by at least one person, and that was good enough for her.

--

this is also exploring something. again, I'm just trying to see if this feels right. not sure yet.
for some reason, making a revival queue post really helps as some sort of "record" to show that the character indeed died.

Character Name: Sicari Pravus
Time since death): [x]
Cause of death: Leukemia
Condition and Location of Corpse:[x]

--

being given a speck of internet-less time before I post this, I have to say that this cause of death feels very fitting. for all the cliches of "sad cancer death," this really does hit on more than a few themes that rather complete Sicari's story. her weakness, her moral "sickness", being one of the blood serpents, and how at the end of her story, she tried to "purge" all her past. it's... interesting. it feels good and final. of course, I wouldn't dare make this canon without roleplaying it out, so.