Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Incursion Campaign

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Help! Where is our Incursion Campaign? Was it just given up on, or is BrianAT16 's event chain part of this?

Is there anymore work/thought being put into this?

I seriously would hate for this to end up like our LAST campaign where it was never seen through (EDIT: At least for a long, long while), but for different reasons. Can we get it running again, if there are not plans to do so already?

Solus TheDeester

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Correct tag includes Lannis
It's continuing, just that finals are up. Hence why things have slowed a little campaign wise.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Solus am I allowed to reply because of the tag

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

It's been literal months and a campaign has never been finished (no I won't count Elz salvaging the shitter that was the one from almost a year ago now) so I wouldn't get your hopes up. If we get anything it'll probably either ignore the Incursion stuff or add it in as a side thought (like calling a random monster a demon because the first one had demons!!!).

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
George Lucas had to add Obi-Wan picking up Anakin's lightsaber in post.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Solus am I allowed to reply because of the tag
You replied-

Consider it downtime between Arcs. The magic of shows and DnD programs/sessions have the benefits of breaks and writers going back to the writer's room to create more content. We've been doing that as well, especially when the majority of our server and team are knee deep in tests. I'm extremely thankful for players picking up on new resources to create their own mini-arcs.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
These four month long finals that we keep getting sure suck! Every thread it's testing. I get right now it's literally finals month, but it wasn't a month and a half ago, or two months ago. The excuse is silly.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Sometimes i wish we had something like Harateth or Grief- For players like myself to experience. I joined November of 2015, and to this day i've seen Shoreless maybe twice, never seen a divine, never anything like what happened in Port Silver, etc. What i'm saying is, nothing that great that i can remember has ever happened. Nothing including our lore, at least, in terms of divine or higher beings, or anything of the magical aspect that wasn't pulled out of thin air (i.e. Demons) from what i can tell so far. I didn't want to necro an old thread to add this comment and i know a lot of work has been put into everything the staff has done for server events. It's just something i've been thinking on. From what i've heard about the actual Pantheon divines, i suppose i can understand why if what i heard was true.

On another note as to not derail,

Real life generally trumps minecraft, but i made this thread to see, just as everyone else, where the campaign was going if it was going at all. My original intention was to spark the major campaign writers to "get on with it"- Not accounting for final exams and such (My bad). If i wasn't misled, i'm a bit disappointed the campaign wasn't written all the way through beforehand, that's what i'm interpreting from the quote below.
Consider it downtime between Arcs. The magic of shows and DnD programs/sessions have the benefits of breaks and writers going back to the writer's room to create more content.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Folks have dungeon world, can make their own beasts, can submit their own lore-

Why not make your own thing instead of waiting?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Folks have dungeon world, can make their own beasts, can submit their own lore-

Why not make your own thing instead of waiting?
The implication here is that those not delegated to events as a task should be doing so, which in turn calls to question the events team existing.