Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Iron Man 3

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Best film ever, went and watched it, must go again, anyone else watched it?

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Didn't like it.
My friend was complaining that the fire people, especially Pepper, their clothes didn't burn off xD
It is true though.. they wouldn't have any clothes, especially if you fell into an explosion..
Also, too supernatural for me..
Iron Man 1 was the best

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Didn't like it.
My friend was complaining that the fire people, especially Pepper, their clothes didn't burn off xD
It is true though.. they wouldn't have any clothes, especially if you fell into an explosion..
Also, too supernatural for me..
Iron Man 1 was the best
Too supernatural?

I thought the point of Iron Man was that he is a super hero! Marvel have super heroes; some with genuine powers, others that use technology; why can their enemies not use powers also?

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Too supernatural?

I thought the point of Iron Man was that he is a super hero! Marvel have super heroes; some with genuine powers, others that use technology; why can their enemies not use powers also?
I just think it wasn't very well thought out, which is why I prefer DC, Chris Nolan's Batman Trilogy to be precise,

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I enjoyed the idea of the latest Spiderman Movie, too. I liked the idea behind the lizard man, and the idea that Parker actually made the web thingsies from the web in his lower neck

Spark

Broken
I thought it was awesome. People are too quick to judge the little things, of course her bra didn't burn off, do you expect her to just whip em out?

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I thought it was awesome. People are too quick to judge the little things, of course her bra didn't burn off, do you expect her to just whip em out?
No, obviously not, otherwise it wouldn't be a 12 A, and I already said it was my friends thing he was complaining about at Nandos
My other friend said he would have liked to learn about all other 41 Iron Men, however that would have taken aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages
Also, one of the main reasons I hated it was:
There was a really REALLY (When I say really, I mean really) fat dude sitting next to me who slept, and snored REALLY loudly throughout the whole film...

Also, did anyone see it in 3D? If you did, I wanna know whether the 3D was good or not... I can't see 3D things :(

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The 3D was good, and spoiler alerts, inbox me if you want to know :I

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I watched it in 3D.

I find that real-life 3D movies' 3D is not that good as that of an animated one, however the 3D does usually gives films a nice immersion.

As for Iron Man 3, I didn't notice the 3D that much. It helped the extravagance of certain scenes, but, as it's a real-life film, it was barely noticeable in the not-so-great ones.

Spark

Broken
3D was good, a lot of films only have little 3D bits but this was really good. The other 42 iron men, did you watch the last half an hour?

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
SPOILER FROM HERE ON

The 42 Iron Men were made in Tony's spare time because yolo, they were each controlled by Jarvis, I think.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
MOAR SPOLIER

One of them was styled like The Incredible Hulk :)
The big mofo with the piston on his back

HULK IS AT THE END AFTER THE CREDITS, PROMISE OF MOAR AVENGERS