Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ironwall, The City of Steel and Rock

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Ironwall
ironwall_signature2 (1).png
Thanks to Lady Alec
(This area will be considered Moderate)
Unnamed Town Location.png
Ironwall is a town of equality and neutrality. None of its citizens have any more rights than another, and all privileges are earned, rather than simply given. Ironwall is home to the prestigious smithing guild ran by the land's two greatest steelsmiths: Thôrdil Bárúmur & Roy Beledrent.
Here, the finest crafts are made and traded, while the town is incapable of efficiently supplying itself with wood, it has an abundance of stone and ore to work with, what with the guild being built into a mountain. Here, Dwarves and Humans are able to live together, both working hard to put food on the table for their families. The town itself is meant to represent the beliefs of Korog, and its founders are believers of the forgefather, but any who enter these walls are free to worship who they wish, however they wish, so long as it upholds the Divine Law. There may be more added to Ironwall, but for now, this is all that there is.

Rules:
TBD
Leadership Order:
1-Thordil
2- Roy
3-Kateryn
Should none of the leaders be present, any decisions made by an unofficially appointed leader are to be considered null and void by all parties involved.

Allies:
TBD

Exiled from Ironwall:
TBD

Want to join Ironwall? fill out this form below once it's green and we'll let you know of our answer ^_^
IGN:
Character Name:
Desired Occupation:
Current Skills:

Jobs that Ironwall is going to need for the Future:
Tailor/Leatherworker (Either is fine, to be both is amazing)
Bartender (To be provided by Brewer's guild? Aspen )
Brewer (To be provided by Brewer's Guild? Aspen )
Miner
Architect
Sailor
Fisherman
Chef? (Not really needed, but would be appreciated)

Attachments

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
so, the plan for this place is that, once in the new world, Roy and Thordil will head out in search of a town to make as a neutral area for smiths to come together. I'm hoping to find a DM to rp the travel (will settle things once the new map is IC) and the process of making the way to the planned location. If anyone is interested in joining in either the rp, or the town, feel free to post here!

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I hate to be that kind of person, buuuut...
some of the beach would be terraformed to make a tree farm
Isn't it a bit odd and weird to choose a desert spot to do a tree farm thing? It doesn't make any sense IC wise, and the trees are going to look completely out of place in an environment devoid of all vegegation.
Shouldn't a grasslands or forest based area be more suitable for that kind of plans...?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I hate to be that kind of person, buuuut...

Isn't it a bit odd and weird to choose a desert spot to do a tree farm thing? It doesn't make any sense IC wise, and the trees are going to look completely out of place in an environment devoid of all vegegation.
Shouldn't a grasslands or forest based area be more suitable for that kind of plans...?
yeah, I'll admit it's weird, maybe grow them on the mountain instead? That or I'll just have IC negotiations with someone to trade for wood. There are reasons I picked that spot, and why it's actually almost perfect (the only flaw being the lack of a reliable source of wood) for a smithing/mining town.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
as am I! in the meantime Ray, if you have any ideas or anything for the town, feel free to pm me, I'll start a group with you and Jazzper (and me of course)
Yay! Awesome! I have a feeling that when this is finished, my character Ri'ita will be there often! :D

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
update! Added a potential name for the town, other names were Turellin and Cancordia, we don't mind your input at all, feel free to let us know what you think!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
alright so, starting soon, roy's gonna head to the different camps in the hopes of finding people willing to help him start a town based around hard work, equality, and neutrality. The town keeps to itself, but will do business with others. Once he's visited all the camps, then we will begin a settling rp, one that Jazzper and I will discuss how we want it to go, what exactly COULD happen, and how long said event is going to run for.I know that travelling rp can be a bit iffy on land, but my plan will be to TEMPORARILY claim a plot, build a sort of caravan-esque structure on it, along with a small camp nearby. When rping travel, people will use the caravan spot, and then we'll have a bit of a wind-down period afterwards. Then, we'll work to move the caravan and camp builds to another spot a good deal of the way towards where we plan Ironwall to be. If anyone is intersted in DMing this event, please PM me, anyone interested in joining, let me know and I'll try to coordinate a time for Roy to visit the camp while your character is online.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Cedric is still intrested in a partnership I could fix that little tree problem but it won't come cheap considering the demand that would come in that sort of landscape.

Let's rp

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Cedric is still intrested in a partnership I could fix that little tree problem but it won't come cheap considering the demand that would come in that sort of landscape.

Let's rp
Jazzper and I have talked and are already thinking about setting up a trade of crafted products in exchange for wood.