Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jagster08 - application [Approved - fencible]

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Jagster08
2. Age: 17
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: UK

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes I have read the Tome of Citizenship

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I think a roleplaying server will be an interesting experience in minecraft and I am willing to roleplay during gameplay as it seems fun. I have played several roleplaying games before such as World of Warcraft, The elder scrolls 4 and 5, Fable 2 and 3 as well as Dragon age: Origins and Dragon age 2.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi I'm Joel, I go by the name Jagster08 in Minecraft and I've been playing minecraft for over a year now. I'm 17 and studying IT, Psychology and Philosophy at College. I'm a big fan of games and as my answer to Question 6 might have shown, I am a fan of Fantasy Role Playing games.
Within Minecraft I use the custom skins I have created myself, of an Elf in various different outfits for what ever the occasion. Many of my friends play Minecraft and I have played multiplayer with many of them and one friend claims to be a High King on this server. I am an active Minecraft player and prefer building and designing to the actual collection of blocks. I have a hobby of collecting and making Warhammer 40k models and use an Imperial Army Force. I hope this application gets approved and I look forward to playing on this server.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I have added the images and as it can be seen I tend to build with a medieval fantasy style.
I have used the default texture pack for these screenshots.
work in progress.jpg2.jpg5.jpgcastle.jpgcastle 2.jpggate.jpghill.jpghouse.jpghouse 4.jpglake.jpg

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Question 7 covered everything I think.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes and I have never used any xray mods or ore locator mods before.

11. How did you find out about our server?

I was told by a friend who plays on this server.

12. Have you voted for us?

Yes

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
claims to be
Good application, Approved.

Welcome to Altera!

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname].

Please visit these links. The first will help you choose a town, and the second has a lot of useful information.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-altera-survival-guide.6860/