Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Jan 7th] Clearing the Webs

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
VIOLENT - Destroying the savages [1/5]

[This event flows from this thread]

Khorug asks brave souls to once again, or for the first time, set foot on Horror Island.

The situations was horrible the first time we set foot on the island, and we made it better.
But now, the savages have multiplied and are worse than ever!
We've let the cannibals and savages of this island slip through our fingers for the last time.

This time, we wipe them out for good.
Gather at the colony tomorrow and bring your fighting gear!

OOC information:
This is the first of five events, in which I intend to (through roleplay) fully annihilate the savages once and for all. So that new things can happen on the island.
Whoever wants to establish good relationships with some Dwarven folk, this is an opportunity.
If you don't care about the Dwarves, but want to fill your pockets or slay some beasts, this is a good chance too.

We'll take these events cave by cave. So after we cleared the spider cave, we will not move on to the next one until the next event. Just keep that in mind :)

There won't be PvE in this event today.

It is super short notice, but if it turns out a lot of people that would like to join cannot make it, I might change the date or time:

7th of January
19:00h GMT
Spawn -> Mockingbay -> The Colony

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll host the event either today or a few days later, depending on the response today of whether people want to join :)

^^^^^^^^^
*Puppy dog eyes.*
Can i play a savage?
I believe you two got savages characters, so you are fully allowed!
Keep in mind though that you'll have to state whether you want your character to die or not, since that's the goal of these events.
I can imagine you might want it to die at the last event and just make an appearance at other events, or for it not to die at all.
Think about it :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
There won't be PvE today. Please let me know if you intend to come.
Don't worry about me getting salty if you cannot fulfill that intention.
Right now, I feel like Hagrid about that whole fiasco xD

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Also, last thing in this reply combo: Does anyone have silk-touch shears I can borrow for the duration of the event? I'll return them repaired.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Also, last thing in this reply combo: Does anyone have silk-touch shears I can borrow for the duration of the event? I'll return them repaired.
You don't need ilk touch shears to cut down cobwebs, just need to right click them with regular shears, or so I've heard

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Your memory is poop, i don't have a savage character :( can i make one for the event?

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I'm a dumb dumb and can't convert time, is this now?

EDIT: Nvm me, I didn't see the post like 2 or 3 above mine xD