Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jaret Ironbrow, King of the Dwarves

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It's weird how you are king of dwarves and a frostpeak member, while thrain is king of dwarves and clanleader of the frostpeaks :/ In other words: PLEASE JOIN OUR HOUSE, YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME RP-ER! :( :heart:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Great profile, Lemur, but I can't resist the temptation to ask...
Any room for Caldur on those relations?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey, I would like to draw your character (putting it in front of the other requests) because I'm really inspired by a movie I watched recently, your character profile, and most of all: your roleplay. Would you allow me?

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Hey, I would like to draw your character (putting it in front of the other requests) because I'm really inspired by a movie I watched recently, your character profile, and most of all: your roleplay. Would you allow me?
That'd be awesome! Thanks!
:heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
By Korog's beard, your portrait is becoming as fierce as the nether, your appearance will make elves think twice before approaching you ... A true Dwarven King... I can't wait till it's done!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
By Korog's beard, your portrait is becoming as fierce as the nether, your appearance will make elves think twice before approaching you ... A true Dwarven King... I can't wait till it's done!
*Daeron walks up to Jaret with all the swag in the world*