Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jaspajillos Application for whitelist [Approved - Jase]

jaspajillo

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: TFTimo

Country & Timezone: Spain GMT+2

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using knowledge you should not possess in roleplay by for instance using knowledge in the real world. Powergaming can be seen as having your own actions versus someone else succeed without giving the other player any chance to act.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hola! I am Timo, I am 24 years old and living in the South part of Spain (it is so warm here). By day I am a fulltime game developer for an English company, by night I love to play various different videogames, go out to a rave to dance my wildest moves or just have a beer with friends. Most important in my life is a shiba inu called Sango and she is absolutely the cutest! She is 9 months old now and I would love to show her to you guys someday. When I have any remaining free time I will often be watching any of the latest fantasy shows or teach myself a new skill.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Aikadi

Race: Caparii

Appearance: Pitch black hair, with here and there some lighter grey accents covering a white toned skin. His hair ends are braided together into 3 long braids on either side. He is 5'9 ft tall. Brown eyes with a minor green tint that are circled by a dark toned eyeliner. He has a very distinctive look whereas he looks both happy and troubled. Long curved down horns with a nice even pattern of white painted circles. Minuscule skulls hanging from the ends of his horns. Always wears his long black robe, cloaking himself at times of seclusion.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:skin.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): A dark cloaked figure walked along the walls of a city of which the banners read “Storms landing”. Arriving at the gate, he looked up and saw two guards approach him. The guards yelled “Hold your ground! What business do you have coming here?” Aikadi looks up and without even saying a word, holds up a scroll right in front of their faces. The scroll shows a picture of a grim looking persona, a Moor elf. His right eye has been seemingly cut out and he has a smile that makes the hairs on your back stand up straight. Under his picture the words “Uluk’Dun” are written in red ink, along with the current date and a sigil of Storms landing. The guard after taking a close look at the paper, turns to the other guard and says “Open the gates, he is here for executing Uluks punishment.” As the gates open in front of Aikadi, himself and the guards walk through into a big open courtyard. One of the guards walks up to Aikadi and asks him to follow towards the jail cells. After a 10-minute walk of pure silence, between Aikadi and the guards, they all arrive at the cellblocks. At this point in time Aikadi opens his mouth for the first time and says a few words: “If you want me to perform my duties, let me have 10 minutes with the prisoner and do not disturb us.” The head guard, who is clearly distinguishable by his impressive armour covered by tokens of war, squints his eyes and asks “Why would we agree to this? This is a strange request coming from a mere executioner”. Aikadi now seemingly annoyed and just wanting to get on with his duties responds in a calm but convincing tone: “I am not just an executioner; I am the messenger of hundreds of people that have died because of the judgment of others. I log the last words of all the people I am responsible for entering the afterlife, because I think everyone deserves a chance to give a last message and tell their story, which can be a potential piece of history or information people want to know in the future. If you don’t let me do this, I won't make a fuss. I will just be on my way.” The guard somewhat surprised by the presence and demeanor of Aikadi opens up the cell door without saying a word and just nods instead. Aikadi enters the cell without giving the guards a second look, walks towards where Uluk is locked up, sits down in front of him and just says: “Let’s begin”

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey jaspajillo,

Odd written test premise but not a bad one. I would note that your skin doesn't quite reflect the description given, and you really should change the skin to do so. Your skin appears to have very bright green eyes, almost if they are glowing. If you could darken those within the skin that'd be better.

Please note that your character, if you wish to be able to act within the world akin to the story you have created, you will need to create an in game organisation, and convince other players in authority to allow you to interact with prisoners like this. But I am sure it is not impossible.

Other than that- welcome to Hollowworld!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.