Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

JugglingCow - Application [Accepted - Sodium]

JugglingCow

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

My Minecraft username is JugglingCow

2. Age:

I am 14 years old.

3. Gender:

I am a male.

4. Country:

I am from and live in England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the Tome of Citizenship and I agree with it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I enjoy Roleplay a lot, it is one of the reasons for playing some of the games I play. I have experience in Roleplay, I was in on a World of Warcraft RP Server for a year, and have siblings who also roleplayed in the mean time also, I have played Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fallout 3 and New Vegas (I know they aren't actually to do with Medieval but I still count them as RPGs).

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am Harry, in school, my favoured subjects are History, ICT and Science, I enjoy gaming a lot, my favourite games are Minecraft, Fable: The Lost Chapters and Oblivion. My other interests are writing stories, writing music, listening to music, I make YouTube videos, but I only just started, and I also am part of my friend's YouTube community. I myself enjoy comedy and such, but can get annoyed if someone crosses a line, I am not aggressive, I enjoy books very much, I used to read the comic-style book series +Anima because the story was creative, and the style of it's production, I also am currently reading the book series Darren Shan (Demonata not the Vampire series), my final interest is of course Roleplaying, being able to fit into a different character to get create a story with real responses, have surprise of where the story takes itself.​
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I make youtube videos, and I am currently creating an adventure map with my friends and making a texture pack, I will upload pictures of my texture pack and a segment of the adventure map.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I like tend to usually have a companion with my Roleplay character, I am currently doing OCR studies in ICT (at school - Yes, I'm trying to butter you up with my school work), having already gotten Merit in one of my OCR study subjects, that is all.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am aware that X-Ray mods and texture packs with transparent blocks are forbidden, and will abide to the rule.​
11. How did you find out about our server?
My friend: exploding_squid had been recommended to check out the server by his friend who is already on the server, and when I was told I pounced on the chance to RP, as I have hoped to RP on Minecraft for a while.​
12. Have you voted for us?
Yes I have.​

Attachments

Sodium

The Lunarch
*Grumble* You posted this in the wrong area, it's not approved yet! Will check it over now.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Other than placing it in the wrong subsection, I have no problems with this application!
I met Darren Shan just after Christmas, I also got his autograph ;)

Accepted!
When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found hereYou go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel.
Welcome to Altera!

(Now it can go into the approved section ;) )

JugglingCow

Villager
Oh sorry, I couldn't find the correct section, I apologize, thank you very much!​
And that you met Darren Shan is awesome!​