• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Upcoming [Jun 3rd] The Summit

NIAH

The Character Collector
Retired Staff
Page-break.png

- The Summit -

When: Sunday, June 3rd at 1:00pm EST
Where: The Compendium's Council Garden
Who: Those that have received an invitation. Those with invitations are free to bring whomever they like.

If you have received an invitation, you know what this is for. I will be sending out letters via forum convo tonight and tomorrow.

Page-break.png

Last edited:

NIAH

The Character Collector
Retired Staff
I'm sorry I couldn't help myself xD.
So I can put it on the calendar for people to know when it is. it's a big invite list.

Also it's like my biggest pet peeve when people have private events, but don't put it on the forums. Even if it's private, I'm a forgetful person and it's easier to look at it on the calendar.

NIAH

The Character Collector
Retired Staff
aw shucks I didn't get invited
I thought about it, since Otto was there for the initial conversation, but I went with mages, blessed, and who Elizabeth sees as relevant/useful leaders that can pass information along to their subordinates. I didnt want to overload it with one faction group over another. Nothing stopping him from coming if Albrecht invites or tells him about it though. :)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
LegendMystic
please don't move the date, I never have sundays off, and I just happen to have the 3rd off!!!!!