Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

KordoL is tryna whitelist, yo! [ Approved - Kostadim ]

KordoL

Villager
KordoL's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: KordoL

Country & Timezone: Germany

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Select Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using knowledge acquired OOC to gain an advantage in-game that your character couldn't know otherwise. Powergaming is making your character overpowered or unfairly influencing another characters actions - for example knocking another characters sword away or blocking every attack.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: My name is KordoL. I have been invited here by a few people. I like history, archaeology and philosophy. I am from Germany. I am afraid of horses.

Referral: Myself

{Character Section}
Character Name: Rhano Caveborn

Race: Dwarf

Appearance: Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Grey Skin Color: Tan Clothing: Poncho, shirt, boots, headband, pants

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Rhano Caveborn was a simple dweller of the underground. There is not much to tell of his story yet, as he barely reached adulthood and his stories had yet to be written but what could be said of was his childhood and upbringing. For he was born and cared for all his first decade of life beneath the earth; his first light of sun he saw at age ten. Born to a miner and a fisher, Rhano was often cared for by his father most whilst his mother departed often far away to fish. Whilst his father was a quiet dwarf who's joy in life comes from the pristine silent halls of the underground, he was ready to care for the often crying Rhano. He grew up very scared and was often required to be told bed time stories by his father who had tunneled deep beneath; telling him various stories of what he had found beneath and legends of what else might linger there. This inspiration early on made Rhano a very cautious but still intrigued adventurer: Most of his childhood was henceforth travelling underground, from cave, cavern to grotto. He learned the trade of his father and sometimes went alongside his mother to fish elsewhere deep beneath, it was only once he hit his first decade of life the two once went fishing above ground. A diligent, patient and content dwarf, Rhano was ready to explore what else he might learn stories of. Once exposed to sunlight, he also learned the trade of his mother and became both adept at fishing and mining, although he, out of necessity, learned how to cut wood to supply the prior two crafts. That proficiency with the axe, whilst not part of Rhano's identity, did help surviving underground and above ground threats. He was taught home and only learned to read at age 17, jump starting a certain obsession with writing down a whole lot of things which help him process boring or traumatic days. His most traumatic day? The death of his father. He remembers it as clear as pyrite. He arrived home with several news ores he found, his father laid flat on the floor, spilled tea on the floor. The funeral caused a lot, and a lot of pages to be filled into that little journal of Rhano, processing his deep grief. Somehow, in this, he told himself he owed it to his father to discover more stories and write down all of history, for his old father - despite everything, he was still a novice in everything he learned thus far.

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hello Kordo!

Your application looks good, though I would ask that you reword the metagaming and powergaming definitions as they read a bit odd to me. Get that sorted and I'll gladly whitelist you :)

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.