Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Kougou) – Application [Approved-Estes]

Kougou

Villager
About you

1) what is your MINECRAFT username?

KougouLama

2) How old are you?

22 years old

3)
Where are you?

I'm from Argentina

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yup! I read them both :3

5)
Introduce yourself!

Hi!

Just "Kougou"

I'm 22, working on IT in the main mail company of my country, Teacher and student of Audiovision, I’m living in the main province of Argentina, engaged and living with my fiancé, I like to play videogames, play the piano, make sweets and write, I also play League of Legends, Skyrim, Payday 2, Dota 2, Ragnarok Online, Lineage II, Tera, and.. I don’t know... a lot of games, I play since I can remember. So this is a resume of who I am :3

6) Got any examples of your work? I'm a Writer, but I’m shy to show something, maybe later :3

About your character

Name: Dunkelheit

Race: Human

Appearance: She is beautiful, her skin is pale and her hair is long and black, her eyes are heterochromic, right sky blue and left green, she wears a light armor, she have a scar on her back.

Skin uploaded

Skin.png

- The test -

I can't believe I’m alive… - I opened my eyes and saw my whole village in ruins – There is someone here? – Looking at the sun position I can tell is near the 9am – Hello? – Nobody is answering – Ok… as always… I’m helping myself… - this joist is heavier than it looks… - Ok, I need to leave this place at once – The attack of the monsters destroyed the city last night... - Where is my armor? It is not enough, but it will block one or two arrows if anything turns even worst than this… - what is this? It fell of my armor’s chest… - It’s a letter! – It’s… It’s my father handwriting… this year will be 4 years since your death…

Dear Dunkelheit:

If you found this letter it’s because I already left you, I’m with your mother now, so don’t worry, I’m not alone, but you’re alone now… so don’t stay on our village, I was the best defender of our village and I know you’re going to do a good work too
– The village is in ruins dad… - But I don’t want this kind of life for you, go to Port Silver, start from scratch – I have no choice – … you know sweetie? I know you have some problems to socialize, but if you try… you could make my dreams come true, go out there, get out of the village, don’t die for it like me, live the world, Altera have too many possibilities for you, keep training your sword and bow, and became a noble, protect them using both of your strengths, your brain and your weapons, protect everyone you can, fall in love, protect your family, so as I did until the last day.

Loves you,

Dad and Mom.

Thank you father… - I’m crying, but this is not sadness its happiness, I always thought I was a burden for you father, but now… - Now I can understand you… and I will fight for the others as you say, I will become a noble and the best warrior in all Altera!

- I’m in a mouldy old carriage with an old horse… - I knew this was going to be rough… but… not THAT rough… - I started to shiver, so it means I need to get warm – Where is my robe? – It’s not a robe… its just a dirty mantle… - It’s getting late, I need to leave fast before the monsters start to appear again – Its no use… my old horse is not going to take this any longer… - Stop! – I need to untie the carriage… there it goes my travel chest… but if I die it will not help me at all – Come on! Come on! Fast! – I’m getting nervous I start to see monsters on the sides of the road – Careful! Archer!

….

- My whole body hurts… I’m Alive? – Whoa! – I can’t believe it! Is this the Sanctuary of Shalherana? – My horse… - I lost everything… at least I’m here… now I can make my father’s dreams reality – This is when my real adventure begins, father.

Last edited:

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Hello there!
Well done, I quite liked it.
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Resource pack
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.