Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kyr0s Whitelist Application [Declined - Cukie1]

Kyr0

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Kyr0
2. How old are you?
15 Years old
3. What country are you from?
Canada
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes I have.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using info gained from OOC. Powergaming is forcing actions on others, or making yourself unstoppable
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No there for that would be cheating resulting in a Ban.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus
8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a gamer and always open playing RPG and Openworld titles. Favorite music artist Porter Robinson.
Love watching Anime and reading manga. Also really into making small Animations.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Not one. I'm just interested playing a Minecraft Medieval servers.
Character Name:
Eric Nieltim
Character Age:
17 years old.
Character Race:
Human
Appearance:
Brown Hair, Black Eyes, White Skin, 5'11 Ft tall, Wearing a white shirt under a black coat and a satchel.

Written Test:

Current Setting of the Server: Eric Nieltim was born in a village on the side of a River. He was the son of the towns Guard Captains. Growing up he was made adventurous of a lot because he wanted to know what out of the village. His father he taught Eric how to wield a sword and dagger and the use of a bow. He wanted to travel the world not knowing the dangers ahead of him. Erics family give him a horse, he wanted to name the horse Roach.

Eric traveling the lands of Altera as he met many new people. A man approached him telling Eric his son is missing that he wandered off into the woods not knowing where he is. Eric told him that he will return his son but no promises if he can't protect him. He went off into the woods knowing were the mans son went to, till he heard a cry above the tree and some wolves were on the ground. So he slayed the wolves and told the boy its safe to come down. He came to the man with his son, the man told Eric that he was a Lord of one of the biggest cities. So he offered Eric a house in the city. Then he told the man that he declined the offer. Then Eric adventured the lands of Altera.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Test is short 240/400 words
-Magic is not allowed in any way shape or form in backstory, please do remove this.
-This includes knowledge of it, the schools and anything detailed. He may only know that it exists, but nothing more specific.​

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Please do let me know when you've edited, I do not get alerted for this and had you waiting nearly a week.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Things to look over:
-Test is even shorter now 227/400 words
-No advanced skills.
-Swordsmanship has to be minimal
-One man can't take out a pack of wolves alone.​

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Declined due to inactivity. Feel free to try again.