Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

La Bette Artwork

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
Could you make one for me please. My char profile is in my signature and could you have him next to a medieval style telescope please. Thanks! :D

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I would love to roleplay with Luna. I'd write my character's story a bit more, but I would fail... Horribly...

Darko

Lord of Altera
I've rped with her three times since I asked for one, and I'm not nagging, it's just when she did my other artwork she forgot about mine!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Gentlemen! She won't be done with all of our pictures in one day. Patience is a virtue, and Bette has other things to do. Just wait, and eventually it shall be done.

matyio

The original mute
Also if she isn't finding an image fun when she's doing it, she may put it aside and do others while they are. At one point she said no when I asked because my current rp then was just too difficult or something, she just wasn't finding it fun.