Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Lady_Anna" Application [Approved - Tiberione]

Lady_Anna

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
- Lady_Anna
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
-Female
4. What country do you live in?
- United States

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
-Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
-Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.
- The freezing snow started making my feel stick to the ground. I look around at the empty wonderland that used to be so beautiful, now just covered in a thick white blanket. Far behind me there was a thick pillar of smoke. My Feet are growing numb, my leather boots broke about 500 steps back. I fear the worst. "What will take me first? Starvation? or maybe a undead?" I think to myself as I continue to walk. It is getting ever colder and I only have 2 torches left. "I must get to some shelter"
In the distance I see some light. "Oh thank goodness, maybe some people will be there, they might be able to spare a bite to eat!"
I hurry as fast as I can and eventually reach a small cottage, as I knock on the door I hear voices growing louder and my heart races in anticipation.
The door opens and there stands a tall man with a snarly beard, behind him I see a young girl holding a flower pot.
The man squints at me for what seems like forever, I can feel the intensity and speculation radiating off him. The young girl behind him peek curiously at me then darts around the older man and grabs my hand. "Oh Father dont just stand there, let the peasant in!"

"Peasant?" I think to myself as I am forced to sit down. A bowl of mushroom soup is thrust in front of me and I quickly slurp it up.
"We do not know you." The man said gruffly as he sat down across from me. "Who are you?"
" I am Lady_Anna from GroveVille, my town has been destroyed by greifers and my home was burnt down, I am searching for a new home for me and the few survivors left from my town."
"Lady_Anna? where have I heard that name before?" The man suddenly gets up and starts to pase the room, the young girl and I watch him.
"You say you are from GroveVille, I thought GroveVille's Royal Family was all deceased." He stops paseing and looks at me. "Then Why is one of the lady-in-waitings here?" -"H-how did you know?" I stammer as the young girl looks at me with fascination.
"YOU MEAN SHE IS A PRINCESS?" She screams.
"No child, She is mearly a small part of royalty that once was.. not a princess at all" He sits down again and stares at the small fire in the fireplace. "What do you plan to do young lady? Your kingdom is no longer."
I stare down at my hands, they are slowly getting more color to them as the blue of coldness dissapears. "I wish to build up a small town and a shop to help the people of my village, they are good people who do not have enough money to buy a pig and ride it to a new kingdom, let alone buy a new house. They need my help, but I feel as if I am failing them, I was not able to protect the royal family, and now I am not able to protect them. I just want to try my best"
'What do you even know how to do? You are a lady! Not a builder or a hunter!"

I glanced up at him, "Before I became a lady I did many things to get by, I hunted the monsters that roam at night, I build my father his house, I farmed for days to supply food for my village. I have even had to go on assassin missions to prevent many people from dieing. When I became a lady I vowed that I would do everything in my power to protect my village and my kingdom from harm. I have failed them once, but I will not fail them again."
The man stared at me for a while, then stood up and grabberd a pile of stuff out of a chest and threw them at me.
"Here, save your village, build up that town and save those innocent people."
"Thank you" I smile, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart!"

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
-Hello, Im Lady_Anna, I just like to be called Anna. I am a avid minecraft player, as well as zelda, and many other games. My in-game interests are farming, and exploring. As well as owning shops and selling items. I want to learn how to make potions, but I find it difficult. I want to be part of the Hollowworld community, because I have been on too many servers that are greif-filled and unfriendly. I have always liked RP servers because of their unique feel and connection made in-game. I wish to find a good group of minecraft friends that I can play with and get to know. There are some very creative minds in minecraft that can build excellent things, and I would like to help. I also would like to be part of a community that is friendly and nice. It seems like Hollowworld has a nice atmosphere to it, and the stories build here seem to be one of genius. I hope that I will be able to build fun structures and maybe learn how to craft potions and shoot of some fireworks with some awesome people.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
-you guys are very organized :)
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
-Yes!
11. How did you find out about our server?
-From MCSL and google-ing
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
- Yes

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Your answer to question no.6 is just following something rather common in the whole 'town destroyed by bandits' kinda thing. You will have to change that else your application won't be accepted.

However, in question no.7, we'd like to learn more about you as a person. Do you have any pets? What is your favourite hobby? Etc., etc.

Otherwise, I think it's just that and the mod/admin question and you're good to go!

*EDIT* Oh, that reminds me. Remember to use the edit button to (you guessed it) edit the post, which is located next to the delete button.

Thanks, yoda74.

D

Dark Auras

Personally,
I love this application. It shows us how you play your character.
We could use a little bit more on what you are like in real life, but your roleplaying skills are, in my opinion, great.
Annd on that note.

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Lady_Anna

Villager
If it helps, I added stuff about my real life into my "About you" So people would be able to look that up and get to know me a tad bit better!