Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lars' unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Seeing that Lars was banned I offered to post his ban appeal for him:
"I was not going to join up with Aug's server after all the things he said to people on the team. Kruziik said to poke aug to get in contact with him, and I said okay I will. Kruziik is a well respected friend of mine, so I said ok we will talk. I also couldn't just join up with another server when everything here in HW is the way it is. It's been my home. Yes I helped aug with a few questions, hes a friend of mine. I offered to help with everything to transition to a new admin team on HW. Now I am IP banned. Maybe Cherbert got paranoid because I didnt respond to him on Steam or that I left teamspeak when I saw he was there, well I'm sorry. I was not exactly in the mood for chats.
Thanks for everything I have learned on Hollowworld, it has made me a better person. I also learned how people work and that is a valuable experience. I have emails of all my friends so we will be in touch.
Since I am now banned and have been given my closure, I shall now take Bellon up on his offer of starting a server together.
A now banned user once said to me 'be courteous in all that you do, and leave behind good things' and I took it to heart. He left me a chest with diamonds. So here it is:
Steel, there is a glitch in HollowNobility that sometimes the house owner is kicked out. All you need to do is go into the the Houses config, remove their name from the list and put it back on the top. Go into console and type /noble reload and it is fixed. There is another glitch where newly created regions sometimes kick their owner after 10 min or so and we havent been able to find the cause - just delete the region and let the player recreate. HollowNobility works off of WorldGuard.. its just grids like Towny. Barry has some documentation for commands so hit him up. The rest of the plugins you already know, or speak for them themselves. If there are any other questions, im on Skype.
Additionally I need to nip a yet to be created rumor in the bud. I'm not stupid, I knew it was possible this would happen so I backed up all my friend's builds in schematic. Now I WILL NOT give it out as long as Hollowworld is up, I'm not going to be that guy. But it is there, safe and sound because I am not about to let my friend's work go to waste.
Sincerely,
Lars
P.S. If you could unban I would appreciate it I still had some stuff in my inbox I wanted to use.. :/"

EDIT BY AN UNKNOWN STRANGER: -removed-

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
You will be dearly missed, mine old friend.. We all love you in Hollowworld, and will never forget the work you did.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well with all those likes, I think he should be unbanned on the forums just to get all the stuff he wanted to save.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
:( I enjoyed the time I got to spend RP'ing with you, and digging for you.
On behalf of HollowWorld,
kittenbai.jpg

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
WHAT!? What d'ya mean he can't see it!? Is he.. he.. he.. didn't really get banned did he? I mean.... seriously...... .... I actually don't know what to say.... :( :( :( :( :(

C

Cubey

He is banned from forum, he won't see any

You got more than 30 likes!! first time I have seen it!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm not sure why this was made public again, but anywho. I can pretty much guarantee that your petition will not work, regardless of the number of signatures you get. An appeal is an appeal and as much as I appreciate people showing support, this is between Cherbert and Lars, so can we please keep it that way?

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
There is no reason for this thread to be open, The thread is now being used as a petition for christs sake!!!
Cherbert is aware of lars request...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Also, I think it is important to understand that Lars isn't banned ingame or on TeamSpeak, merely on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.