Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leaving sale: Selling region and items

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I'll match Paints offer IF I get a few folks down with the following idea. Those who want the books split the price with me, everyone splits the price with me gets to copy the books at the small price of providing their own books to copy them into. So if Archbishop , Heie , Paint , Jazzper want to do this all our individual costs would be 5k a piece and book costs. While still maintaining Piratepoofs rather hefty profit from a chest full of books.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'll match Paints offer IF I get a few folks down with the following idea. Those who want the books split the price with me, everyone splits the price with me gets to copy the books at the small price of providing their own books to copy them into. So if Archbishop , Heie , Paint , Jazzper want to do this all our individual costs would be 5k a piece and book costs. While still maintaining Piratepoofs rather hefty profit from a chest full of books.
Willing to accept on the condition that the originals will stay with myself and Cukie for the academy.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I think everyone'd rather have the originals over copies :p

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Willing to accept on the condition that the originals will stay with myself and Cukie for the academy.
Seeing as by using the copy plugin you make multiple "originals" I don't really mind. We'll all have originals if you use the plugin so it doesn't matter.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
down.

5k then.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Seeing as by using the copy plugin you make multiple "originals" I don't really mind. We'll all have originals if you use the plugin so it doesn't matter.
It says 'Copy of Originals' if I recall.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff

The above is the original.

The above is the copied one I just made 3 seconds ago. So yeah if you use the /book copy plugin in they are all originals.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Oops. Uh, just tested it thats how it works on you own books. Tested it on one by Balatro and it comes off as copy of original. Hmmmm let me do some more test cause I was sure I got this to work. Even if I can't get it to work I'm willing to provide books to Piratepoof to make us all originals if he's willing.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
CORRECTION: It does work on books you don't own(Written by yourself) you just have to be sure to have only those books in your inventory, and use the number instead of /book copy AKA /book Copy 1

Apologies for the multiple posts and GM testing but I wanted to make sure everyone had all the information I had.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm also curious what it matters who has the original if the content and title remain the same, and copies are copiable.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Bragging rights™, but lets not clutter :p