Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leaving sale: Selling region and items

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
4k on sortavaluables
Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
If anyone wants to form a team of Autobots to beat the Decepticon leader Megatilogy
Any second now

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'll match Paints offer IF I get a few folks down with the following idea. Those who want the books split the price with me, everyone splits the price with me gets to copy the books at the small price of providing their own books to copy them into. So if Archbishop , Heie , Paint , Jazzper want to do this all our individual costs would be 5k a piece and book costs. While still maintaining Piratepoofs rather hefty profit from a chest full of books.
I'll join the copy squad with another 5k if I can, for the Compendium.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I'm also down to join the book splitting squad~
Cymic_ You might want to look at this as well

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
You know what? I am also joining the book splitting copy squad. KNAWLEDGE

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll let this go for just a bit longer, then I'll look at all the offers in detail and try to fix one date and time for all the payments to be made.
Even though I'd rather not have hassle of having to log in and out again all the time, I do like to sell the items to as many different people as possible just so I can help a bunch of people in one go instead of just one person, sorry Antilogy . The region is still for sale, though I've started to get offers for it via inbox as well :eek: