Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leaving with a KABOOM! -Not Leaving Personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
If someone leaves they should not spit on the server as they go out - understandable. But if they simply leave and don't cause a lot of stink then they don't deserve to be spit on their way out either - and that's what's happened to a few of my friends now.

If they have been a member of this community for a long time, surely they are allowed to express and/or hint at why they want to leave in a well mannered fashion? Besides they would tell their friends anyway.

So heres that rug you ordered Abbey:

You have shoving to do...
More drama!

Eric V

Legend of Altera
More drama!
Seriously right sherbzz? Its like they are trying to remind people that the situation is "horrible" over here and that they have some nice and shiny place for us to all be friends~

*poops on this nice and shiny place*

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
/rant
For goodness sakes! In conclusion to everything, I was not trying to point out people and make the feel bad, but then you pointed out yourselves!! I really don't want to deal with arguments of our ethical procedures. Lars, telling me to shove a rug hurts, and when you had images of merfolk it still damn hurts. I know the statement of change was most likely incorrect, but are most of you really trying to make me feel stupid. We were once all friends, but damn someone decided to bring a gun to this party.

This post was to be about players to stop begging, say thank you for the staff's hard work, and try to be positive when someone is going to be leaving

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
stop begging
Abbey you are sooo right! So many times i went reading through "Gone Travelling" threads and those words kept resonating inside my head! Begging someone to stay will only make them feel worse anyways, so stop doing it..

Spark

Broken
I agree, this server means so much to the commmunity, if it wasnt for the admin team could you imagine the mayhem? All the swearing in OOC, greif, little screaming 10 year olds, terrible lore, ninja assassin half dragon demi-gods running around in RP (if RP was even possible). People say that Cherbert acts like he owns the place, hmmm he does own it. Its his server and he controls how much input the community gets, which compared to most other server is a huge amount. Try going to another popular server and give them your opinion. They wont listen.

As for popular players leaving, its their decision. If its something someone else has done that drove the away, they should have gotten over it. This is a game after all. If you got fed up with playing skyrim because of something the developers added would you go to their forums and rage at them, advertising a different game?

The admin team does whats best for the server, thats why they're admins in the first place. Not to drive people away or be the superior players. Again, if it wasnt for Cherbert and the admins, there wouldnt be a hollowworld community in the first place.

Server changes should have no effect on your general attitude towards other people.

Ive had my doubts about how the server is run but once you take a step back and look at what a fantastic community has been built for us, you will remember why you joined in the first place.

Disagree with what ive said? Take it to a PM instead of spamming the forums with your utter crap.

Have a nice day.

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
You want to know the reason why im leaving?

All of you. Look at us right now. I come to make peace, and all you do is try to get in eachother's faces.

I dont care what you all think of me now. Just remember what I was to you before i left. Just because i dont want to play in a specific world doesnt mean you have to hate me.

What did i do to make you all so upset? I ask for a truce, and none of you reply?

Sherbzz, real mature. Really responsible of you to drag along this absolute bs.

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
You want to know the reason why im leaving?

All of you. Look at us right now. I come to make peace, and all you do is try to get in eachother's faces.

I dont care what you all think of me now. Just remember what I was to you before i left. Just because i dont want to play in a specific world doesnt mean you have to hate me.

What did i do to make you all so upset? I ask for a truce, and none of you reply?

Sherbzz, real mature. Really responsible of you to drag along this absolute bs.
DRAMA, DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.